• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Time Stopping

blazebeckett

Reaction score
i wanted to make something like a time stop but it gets buggy with projectiles is there anyway to make it where it keeps looking the same way it was cause when it happens it faces 1 direction is there a way to fix this?

Solution
due to the nature of how arrows work, you will simply have to store their velocity somehow during the freeze, and for new arrows you'll have to calculate it yourself using Player Event ShootBow.

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
try saving it's location in a variable and teleport it every tick, try with the Keep Velocity tag both on and off

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
you can repeat for all entities and teleport them to their location without keeping current rotation, that will lock them up

blazebeckett

Reaction score
you can repeat for all entities and teleport them to their location without keeping current rotation, that will lock them up
i need them to keep the rotation so that whenever i stop the time stop it makes them launch in the same direction

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
yeah it will keep the current rotation since you will use the rotation of the selection, so it will force itself to rotate to it's location, that will prevent it from rotating

Speeder323

Forum adept
Reaction score
due to the nature of how arrows work, you will simply have to store their velocity somehow during the freeze, and for new arrows you'll have to calculate it yourself using Player Event ShootBow.

Solution
Top Bottom