• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

two questions, how do you make a flower pot have a new flower in it and how do you make a baby zombie

BigDoofish

Reaction score
i cant figure either out, i dont notice them in the reference book either, checked the entire thing.

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
the flower pot is actually called another name depending on the flower inside; refer to the wiki for all of the IDs:

and for the zombie, after you spawn it place an Entity Action, go to Settings category and select SetBaby (should be a turtle egg) and the zombie should be a baby :D

BigDoofish

Reaction score
the flower pot is actually called another name depending on the flower inside; refer to the wiki for all of the IDs:

and for the zombie, after you spawn it place an Entity Action, go to Settings category and select SetBaby (should be a turtle egg) and the zombie should be a baby :D
Ah i see, Sorry for asking but how could you set the block to use the id?

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Ah i see, Sorry for asking but how could you set the block to use the id?
you have to replace it, i recommend using Set Region instead of Set Block because it doesn't do any block updates;
just place a Game Action: Set Region, put the flower pot id you want (a text), and put the location you want it to be in twice.

HackerDragon9999

Forum adept
Reaction score
1) Game Action: Set Region (text: potted (whatever), loc: (pot location), loc: (pot location) (thx ARMcPro)
2) Entity Action: Set Baby (yes) {Last Spawned}

Top Bottom