• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

What do you want to be remembered by?

geometry0

Reaction score
Since we all inevitably leave df someday, what do you want to be remembered by? For example, Homchom will likely be remembered for his intricate puzzle games, Raccoon For Making The DF Discord Into a Roleplay And Typing Like This, and Sam for literally being god I love you sam please marry me bb UwU.

It can be anything from support sessions to never making a game, Being a default for your entire df career (😎) to making games that are the best.
Remember me as a friend.

ElijahKopper

Reaction score
Since we all inevitably leave df someday, what do you want to be remembered by? For example, Homchom will likely be remembered for his intricate puzzle games, Raccoon For Making The DF Discord Into a Roleplay And Typing Like This, and Sam for literally being god I love you sam please marry me bb UwU.

It can be anything from support sessions to never making a game, Being a default for your entire df career (😎) to making games that are the best.
homchom will probably be remembered as a great DF Dev, once you get to that level most will remember you for that, not your games

Qxeii

Server Developer
Developer
Reaction score
"That dude who made Chernobyl"

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I want to be remembered for buying a year straight of double boosters. Haven't done it, but I would really like to!

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
we already have one of those so uh
well, I mean like a literal year straight, because booster queues were accepted, I would be able to just use a years worth and it would be unstoppable

Zyborg

Forum adept
Reaction score
I have great ideas, but I can't code. I guess if I get a good coder and we work together we can both be remembered very well.

Maxs

Reaction score
idk, not looking for something specifically, just want people to remember me as I am and leave knowing I achieved to make people happy, and to have had fun from what I gave them either as a game, conversations, support sessions or even idk, drawings?

ember

Emperor
Reaction score
"I don't want to be remembered, I want to be alive " -CGP Grey

Noah

Forum adept
Reaction score
idk, not looking for something specifically, just want people to remember me as I am and leave knowing I achieved to make people happy, and to have had fun from what I gave them either as a game, conversations, support sessions or even idk, drawings?
i will remember you for making neo snake 🤮

HENLO_OMTEGU

Forum adept
Reaction score
I’d like to be remembered as the newbie savior and the maker of df wiki t help them.
·-· · ··-· ·-· ·· --·· ·· ··-· -·-- --- ··- ·-· ·-· · ·- -·· ·· -· --· - ···· ·· ··· -·-- --- ··- ·-· ··· -- ·- ·-· - · ·-· - ···· · -· ·- ·-·· ·-·· --- ··-· -·· ··-· -·-· --- -- -··· ·· -· · -··

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 467

I mean I won't be remembered so that doesn't matter lol. Probably by a few for having a lil fun.

Reason

Overlord
Reaction score
The guy that starts things and never finishes them

Top Bottom