• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

What makes a game fun?

shroomielikescat

Reaction score
I’m making a game with Pixlii and monkeyswithpie where you can only hold one thing at a time and you have to move quickly through many dungeons. Also, at the end of each dungeon you can chose one upgrade to help you progress in the game. Theres a ton of achievements and other stuff but i was wondering what stuff I could add as a part of the game that would make it more addictive and interesting to players. Reply if you have any ideas please. :)

pixlii

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I’m making a game with Pixlii and monkeyswithpie where you can only hold one thing at a time and you have to move quickly through many dungeons. Also, at the end of each dungeon you can chose one upgrade to help you progress in the game. Theres a ton of achievements and other stuff but i was wondering what stuff I could add as a part of the game that would make it more addictive and interesting to players. Reply if you have any ideas please. :)
personally, aspects of the game that increase replayability (such as collectibles, like PhoenixFire18 mentioned, but also things like achievements) are very important, but mechanics that require strategy and planning to use really do it for me. i suppose we already have that with the one item thing tho...

PhoenixFire18

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
personally, aspects of the game that increase replayability (such as collectibles, like PhoenixFire18 mentioned, but also things like achievements) are very important, but mechanics that require strategy and planning to use really do it for me. i suppose we already have that with the one item thing tho...
I’m making a game with Pixlii
bruh waht

Top Bottom