• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Why I'm Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

titedog

Reaction score
Hey so I'm leaving DF. It's been a good run I've met some good people on this platform and I'll still be around every once and a while but I've just been unsatisfied with the way the server is going and i've lost all motivation to literally do anything on my games, even losing my motivation to apply for JrH. I've made all my games public, even the unfinished ones, and my game "Circuits" has all of the templates for it's code when you join the game so anyone can take them. Some people I wanted to thank were Witherpizza, Vulcanowo, trashoflevillage, NEndersYT, Fejiberglibstein, Reasonless, Tiberius210, LooserRIP, ElonMusks and Owen1212055 for just being great people to me. I'll still be around every once and a while to see how the server is doing but I am basically leaving for the long term. If anyone wants to take a look at some of the source code for my DF fabric mod I was making you can find it here https://github.com/titedog/diamondfire-code-gadgets. Thank you to the people who made DF, it was a big part of my childhood.

titedog

Reaction score
Also, if you really need anything like you want me to give you the code to one of my plots just hit me up in DMs on my discord titedog#2913

LostInJapan

Builder
Builder
Reaction score
i been there
if it werent for df events I would have quit a long time ago
goodbye my friend you will be missed

LooserRIP

Notorious member
Overlord
Reaction score
Hm, lots of people leaving in march. sad but expected, the server is taking a weird turn that i personally can't defend.
You're a seriously great friend, player and coder. and it's sad to see you go, I hope you won't go all pecksfromchicken and just unfriend every df peep because i'd love to keep contact.
Good luck with whatever the future brings, and i hope you'll come back someday 👋

froggy

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
thanks for bringing me onto the server 4 years ago with trash, sucks to see you go even though we haven't really been in touch for so long. I wish you the best in your future

shiverdog

Reaction score
in a weird way i'm going to miss all of the annoying jokes that people make because we both have "dog" in our name
i suppose i'll see you if our paths ever manage to cross again someday

stinkey

Forum adept
Reaction score
ok and?
not to be rude, but who actually cares?
like, i forgot how the copypasta went, but ?!
so what?
eh?
why should i care?
hm?

edit: found it

You're leaving DF? Not trying to be mean, but who actually cares? What is it precisely that you contributed to the "DF Scene" that would make people upset that you're leaving?

Requals

Disabled
Overlord
Reaction score
in a weird way i'm going to miss all of the annoying jokes that people make because we both have "dog" in our name
i suppose i'll see you if our paths ever manage to cross again someday
he came back though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom