• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

wtf is up with the rank prices

cadencoaster

Reaction score
the only reason i would buy a rank on this server is for the special code blocks like why do i have to pay 100$ to be able to change a players skin??? like im fine with paying 20$ to do that still quite expensive and YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE PLOT if you dont cough up money i dont think ranks on a server are inherently bad but it is really bad on diamond fire 1 small plot max that is insane they really just want to extract money out of the people who play on their server i could pay someone to make a minigame for me for less than that seriously the rank prices are insane i mean at-least they are a 1 time pay but still

superbaconbro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
maybe if we like got actual funding from more than what jeremaster is making with aws, then we can probably talk...
running servers are expensive, especially if we have plans of expanding.

ColonelNothing

Reaction score
if you want my advice, don't give the server money, you'll regret it later
and if you don't want my advice, ignore everything I said.

ColonelNothing

Reaction score
maybe if we like got actual funding from more than what jeremaster is making with aws, then we can probably talk...
running servers are expensive, especially if we have plans of expanding.
man we hit "Post reply" at the same time lol

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
1 small plot max that is insane they really just want to extract money out of the people who play on their server i could pay someone to make a minigame for me for less than that seriously the rank prices are insane i mean at-least they are a 1 time pay but still

I recommend you look into the in-game store; it allows you to purchase content using tokens. Prize tickets can also be spent on plots iirc. Lot of folks like to buy plots this way and it’s completely free of charge in the real world

Top Bottom