• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

?

mangosugarz

Reaction score
Might be a silly and simple question to ask but how can i ignore durability on IF PLAYER IS WEARING?

D

Deleted member 26

I recommend using game value equipment to get what they are wearing, and then use if game item equals.

mangosugarz

Reaction score
I recommend using game value equipment to get what they are wearing, and then use if game item equals.
Could you be more specif. I tried doing IF EVENT ITEM = GAME VALUE ARMOR ITEM. Then IF PLAYER IS WEARING. i did it the other way around but nothing happens.

bumpy

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Could you be more specif. I tried doing IF EVENT ITEM = GAME VALUE ARMOR ITEM. Then IF PLAYER IS WEARING. i did it the other way around but nothing happens.
you don't need the second If statement (if player is wearing) and use If Variable: Item Equals, not If Game: Event Item Equals.

stinkey

Forum adept
Reaction score
Interesting and creative thread title.

Anyways, like Owen said, Game Value Armor Items:
First, get the armor slot 1-4 of the Armor Items list you want to check
Then, you can use If Variable Item Equals on the result from the previous operation and the item to check against, with the tag set to Ignore Durability
Code inside the brackets will run if the player is wearing the item, ignoring durability

Jeremaster

Owner
Owner
Reaction score
Game Value: Armor Items is a list, in the order [Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, Boots]. So to check the helmet, you'd a set a variable to Get Item at Index 1 of the Armor Items list, then you'd check If Item Equals (that variable = your desired armor item) with the Comparison tag set to ignore durability.

Top Bottom