• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

addressing the elephant in the room

Cypherics

Reaction score
First and foremost what a title I know, just stay with me. While WE HAVE NOT provided a worthy amount of evidence to back up our claims. It is clear that either our voices are being heard, or we simply are just another raging fanatic who has nothing better to do with their life. There is some things that can be said from both sides, and thanks to us as a community, that message is being heard and despite our antics or what have you, I have been told that there might be a rework in the way moderation is dealt with. Now whether this is true or not, I have no goddamn clue, but what I do know is that if it is true, then it sure as shit means we have been heard. Yes as someone said the staff should really start closing posts or something, but that would cause two things; more posts, or shows defeat. While I would consider this a protest in a sense, that is what it is becoming. Originally I had only intended to make 3 posts simply just speaking on certain topics with no real meaning, but rather an analysis or speculation as to how things are handled. At the time I didn't have much evidence to make my claims more valid, but I have gotten some insight from sources. I'll leave you with this. The more you fight fire with fire... the harder it is to put out, therefore I am going to lurk in the shadows of the battlefield and come out if necessary...

Know this... our voice is heard...

Sahlo Folina
Which according to a band named twenty one pilots means;
It's a call for help, meant to be answered by any Bandito who hears it. It's a rally cry of support. If you yell it out, and get an answer, it means that you're not alone. Kind of like wolves howling.

ColonelNothing

Reaction score
I would speak my mind, but the staff have already permanently banned me on the server and discord so I can only speak here, until I speak my mind and get banned from this, permanently silencing me.

CoderElias

Notorious member
Overlord
Reaction score
ugh not anther thread about this. I think we get the point, people are mad at the mod team. I'm not saying y'all can't be mad about it but please don't overflow the forums with this. It would be helpful if a mod/mods replied maybe stating a solution or something like that. I'm on neither the side of the mods nor the protesters, but i'm starting to get annoyed by the amount of threads being made. On another note: it's always the same people complaining about their ban. I wouldn't be able to say something about the mod team because I haven't been banned (yet). Y'all can keep complaining but until anyone REALLY takes action, nothing will happen except more banned people popping up and creating even more threads.

ColonelNothing

Reaction score
ugh not anther thread about this. I think we get the point, people are mad at the mod team. I'm not saying y'all can't be mad about it but please don't overflow the forums with this. It would be helpful if a mod/mods replied maybe stating a solution or something like that. I'm on neither the side of the mods nor the protesters, but i'm starting to get annoyed by the amount of threads being made. On another note: it's always the same people complaining about their ban. I wouldn't be able to say something about the mod team because I haven't been banned (yet). Y'all can keep complaining but until anyone REALLY takes action, nothing will happen except more banned people popping up and creating even more threads.
I'd think the staff would have to do something if more banned people popped up creating more threads, even if that something is shut it down.

Cypherics

Reaction score
im not trying to make another thread about the whole thing. I already did that. Matter of fact I am already tired of it. I exhausted what I had into 3 parts. There's nothing left to say now. This is like putting the lock on the box and throwing away the key. In other words I am trying to stop it.

Cypherics

Reaction score
FYI i am not trying to involve myself anymore in this drama. I did my part and had my moment, thats all

Top Bottom