• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Alright: Mage's Diary!

There was a while after I make Sto- I mean, Leafblock! again, and you guys seem to liked it. But as everyone else, if I don't want to be forgotten, i need to move forward with new games. And, I could make Elemental RPG 3 if i didn't want to make something with Wynn spell system. So, here we have... Mage's Diary problems.

1. Size
The problem is, Diamondfire doesn't actually allow you to use high render distance to avoid performance loss. And this wouldn't be a problem if it didn't hurt Massive Plots. If you make a Massive Plot, you won't be able to see plot sides from the center!
What am I trying to tell, is that Massive Plot is too big. But, unfortunately, Large Plot is too small! And at this point I don't really know what to do...

2. Story
Listen. Ele RPG... isn't really a Role Play Game as you know it from Hyblock, but rather, it's a story game where you fight against differnent world leaders, and in the end, you defeat the Voidlord himself. I really liked this idea, and i want to make Mage's Diary a different story, BUT... that's the problem. I'm pretty bad at writing stories.

3. Lore
And again i will talk about ER3. In my mind, [Insert City Name Here] is near the mountains, and behind these mountains, there are two villages... from ER3.
Like this:
2021-12-22_11.34.45.png
Please don't ask me why does car have same size as the whole village i don't know
But... it will be incridebly hard to place so different locations with in one world and don't mess up. Trust me.

4. Build
Listen. I am a bad builder, and that's why all i could build is this. Also, cars doesn't move, and that's a problem. Maybe smaller problem, but still.

5. Motivation
This is pretty much self explanatory...

And that's why, I need help with this.
please help me im starving in the baseme

Top Bottom