• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Curiosity killed the cat in Twenty Four. plot 50159

1688315192335.png
this plot is really good but i cant explore it anymore so I'm hoping a dev finds this

Twenty Four is a plot that reminds me of the backrooms a lot. But unlike backrooms plots, there isn't a misleading focus on monsters and wallpaper and instead this plot focuses really well on unsettling environments that fit in Minecraft. Go play it it's awesome. Although I found a place in the mushroom caves which the builders forgot. And the cat got curious and killed itself. Oh well. Go play the plot and try not to get stuck like I have.

Last edited:

strawspider

Forum adept
Emperor
Reaction score
View attachment 2364
this plot is really good but i cant explore it anymore so I'm hoping a dev finds this

Twenty Four is a plot that reminds me of the backrooms a lot. But unlike backrooms plots, there isn't a misleading focus on monsters and wallpaper and instead this plot focuses really well on unsettling environments that fit in Minecraft. Go play it it's awesome. Although I found a place in the mushroom caves which the builders forgot. And the cat got curious and killed itself. Oh well. Go play the plot and try not to get stuck like I have.
so sad the cat killed himself

Top Bottom