• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

DiamondFire Championships 2 (+ Vote)

What date should we host DiamondFire Championships 2? [Vote for all dates that work for you]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Max

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello everyone! After a ""short"" hiatus we have a lot of news regarding DiamondFire Championships 2.

First off, we've been working on an exculsive championships game that will be played by the top 2 scoring teams to determine the winner, "Slamdown."
Slamdown is a basketball/shooter game where the goal is to get the ball to the other side while avoiding getting shot by the opposite team. Players will be expected to have a solid grasp of the game's mechanics and abilities before the tournament. The plot will be open for practice at /Join 70970 [Slamdown] shortly after this announcement.

The tournament will take place across 2 days. Signups will happen once a date for the tournament has been chosen. Voting will take place across 7 days.

Finally, we're going to explain the scoring process for each game.

One Shot: /join 70400
- It's a 2v2 Team Death Match, the team that gets the most kills in 2 minutes gets to move up in the tournament bracket.
- Points will be distributed based on how many times each team wins a match

Atlas Cube: /join 42064
- Teams will race against each other in 4 divisions. After each round, the slowest teams will be eliminated, and we repeat the cycle. Think of it like a Fall Guys style race.
- Your team's time is determined by the fastest player between you and your teammate.
- Points will be distributed based on how many rounds your team passes.

Menaces: /join 41800
- Members of each team will take turns battling the opposite team in a 1v1, round robin style (this means you'll play against each team member 1 time)
- The team that wins the most battles each round will move forward in a tournament bracket
- Points will be distributed based on how many rounds your team has won

Tag: /join 70121
- For each second you or your teammate are not it, your team gains a point. First person to reach 120 point advances their team in the tournament bracket
- Points will be distributed based on how many rounds your team wins

Oh, and one more thing:
The tournament map for One Shot will be playable for a limited time at /join 70400 [One Shot] for practice. Good luck to everyone who plans to participate, and we hope to see you for DiamondFire Championships 2!

superbaconbro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Just in time for me to be unmuted so I can start trashtalking with 0 skill

oPixeel

Overlord
Reaction score
if tqlted joins everyone's gonna be screwed :oops:

RosesBurning

Reaction score
Im just waiting for this to take place ☠
i made a skin for me and my teamate already but i'm worried that i wont be able to play
due to the issue that i'm in Oceania and time zones arent easily lined up?

Top Bottom