• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

DiamondFire Sales Update

Hey y’all! Today I’m announcing a SUMMER KICKOFF SALE and some changes to how we do sales on DiamondFire.

For the last several years, we’ve offered a whopping 75% off ranks on Black Friday. This has an unfortunate effect on the rest of the year. It feels wasteful to just buy a rank when you want it, because it’ll be so much (4x!) cheaper if you wait for Black Friday. That means up to 12 months of waiting where you can’t enjoy the rank.

We don’t want to pressure players into waiting several months or even a whole year to buy a rank. As such, we’re going to be balancing out our sale schedule for the rest of 2024. This year’s Black Friday sale will include 35% off ranks. Plots and boosters will continue be 50% off, like last year. We will also be hosting an equivalent sale to kick off the summer, and it starts right now! Ranks will be 35% off, and plots and boosters will be 50% off until May 28, 2024 12:00 AM (PDT). You won’t find a bigger sale than this in 2024!

In addition to having two major sales this year instead of one, we’ll be offering smaller sales more frequently throughout the year, on approximately a monthly basis, so you’ll have more opportunities to buy ranks at a discount. Thank you all for continuing to support DiamondFire!

https://store.mcdiamondfire.com

ImaLEAF

Forum adept
Emperor
Reaction score
More like "We want to make more money off of the players", you can just be honest
All of the money made from the DiamondFire Store is spent on hosting and sponsors, what's your point?

CubeDude

Reaction score
All of the money made from the DiamondFire Store is spent on hosting and sponsors, what's your point?
Haha, I knew someone was gonna misinterpret it. I never said that I don't understand why they need the money. All I was pointing out is that they're pretending like they're doing this directly for the sake of the players, even though they're obviously not.

Sapfii

Staff Manager
Administrator
Reaction score
Haha, I knew someone was gonna misinterpret it. I never said that I don't understand why they need the money. All I was pointing out is that they're pretending like they're doing this directly for the sake of the players, even though they're obviously not.
although there were never any claims it was solely about player benefit, it does benefit the players heavily!
not only do people not have to wait all year to get ranks, diamondfire earns a bit more money in the long run to spend on server hosting/sponsors/whatever it needs to thrive, and in return the player experience on diamondfire is better :D

CoderElias

Notorious member
Overlord
Reaction score
although there were never any claims it was solely about player benefit, it does benefit the players heavily!
not only do people not have to wait all year to get ranks, diamondfire earns a bit more money in the long run to spend on server hosting/sponsors/whatever it needs to thrive, and in return the player experience on diamondfire is better :D
Talking about sponsors, does anyone maybe know about an upcoming sponsor? It seems like it was a long time ago, and a player boost would be nice right now.

pixlii

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Talking about sponsors, does anyone maybe know about an upcoming sponsor? It seems like it was a long time ago, and a player boost would be nice right now.
iirc sponsors are hard rn because they don't have the servers to support the big influx of players they'd get from it

Top Bottom