• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Discord music session activity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Session.png

Hey everyone,

This upcoming Wednesday, I will be hosting a music session over at DiamondFire's Discord community server.

> Information

Times:
1:30 PM PST,

3:30 PM UTC,
4:30 PM EST.

You can convert the times using your own timezone by clicking here, or clicking on the Events tab over the Discord server. The community will be able to suggest songs or add them to the queue. Keep in mind that any NSFW or obscene material will result in removal from the activity and potentially future activities like this, so it must be kept as clean as possible.

See you guys there!

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what does this mean for songs with minor inappropriate language, or even just one f-bomb?
Good question!

NSFW material follows through with inappropriate language, but minor profanity should be okay as long as it isn't frequent or major. It's tricky to moderate, but the community will definitely be able to put in their word if it's too much or if they want to vote the song out to be skipped. In general it's recommended for it to have no language, so a clean song. I would personally try to find clean songs to make it an easier process but if a very occasional minor word comes in, it should be okay, but each is a case-by-case scenario and will be reinforced by community feedback to give everyone the best music experience.

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Good question!

NSFW material follows through with inappropriate language, but minor profanity should be okay as long as it isn't frequent or major. It's tricky to moderate, but the community will definitely be able to put in their word if it's too much or if they want to vote the song out to be skipped. In general it's recommended for it to have no language, so a clean song. I would personally try to find clean songs to make it an easier process but if a very occasional minor word comes in, it should be okay, but each is a case-by-case scenario and will be reinforced by community feedback to give everyone the best music experience.
That's fair, I often forget about minor stuff until it matters it isn't something I put much thought into until I can't have swears in music, and ik a lot of others are the same way lol. I notice obvious stuff but dont think about it if theres a song with the a word in it once lol

Irinetc

Reaction score
Please tell me?
How to create your first post.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom