• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Does a codeline stop running when a player leaves?

RodaballoXD

Reaction score
So I am trying to make something that checks if every player is in a certain platform, to end the match and start another one, and I know how to do that, but what I did was to call a process inside of an if variable block that checks if player count is equal to one, but I noticed that when the player who called the process leaves, everything stops working. Does the process actually stop working or am I wrong? Is there any way I can make the process keep running or do I have to call the process another way?

CoderElias

Notorious member
Overlord
Reaction score
To keep it simple, yes, when a player leaves the code stops running. The only exception is if another player is online, in which the code will keep running but not for that particular target. The only thing that you can run after someone leaves are things like "send message" etc.

Maybe there is way though, but I would not be the person to know how. Maybe @ARMcPro know more about this, as he has more experience.

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
From my testing, ALL of the player events will stop if the Default target leaves (even events that involve multiple players).
The only stuff I could find that don't stop are Processes depends on the target (No Target and the other one, i forgot what is it, sorry) will not stop UNTIL the plot is empty.

and to fix your issue, change the target in Start Process to No Target and the process shouldn't stop!

Top Bottom