• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Does anyone else have standards for puzzles? + my take

Here's my game: /join 64480.

Does anyone else feel that puzzles in this server are usually lackluster?

I really think a proper puzzle game is something that decides on a concept and manipulates that specific concept in as many crazy or wacky ways as are natural to that concept. Good examples are: Baba is You; I Wanna Lockpick; Where's My Water; Patrick's Parabox; N Step Steve

Does anyone know of DiamondFire games like that? Do you get what I'm getting at? It's hard to explain.

My game is still subject to changes, but it works better with fewer people and communication between those people.

Last edited:

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't. There was a plot that existed about 5 years ago that was pretty fun, it had multiple types of puzzles and stuff. But unfortunately the plot got cleared :frown:

JustImagineIt

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't. There was a plot that existed about 5 years ago that was pretty fun, it had multiple types of puzzles and stuff. But unfortunately the plot got cleared :frown:
Aw, that's too bad. Thanks for chipping in! Do you remember what the games were? I could attempt to recreate them.

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
it had Searching, Parkour, Code-type puzzles, clues etc, it was 5 years ago so i can't remember the puzzles clearly

pixlii

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
There's this one hard but interesting puzzle game, I forget who the owner is but the plot name is STACKIE, should be pretty easy to find. It's an interesting programming language puzzle.

JustImagineIt

Reaction score
There's this one hard but interesting puzzle game, I forget who the owner is but the plot name is STACKIE, should be pretty easy to find. It's an interesting programming language puzzle.
Just tried it out, it's really cool! Although the hello world program doesn't seem a "basic" puzzle! Thank you!

Last edited:
Top Bottom