• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

I quit

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
For those who are unaware I am RetroWolfie on the server, at least I was. I joined back around September of 2019. I remember there being a few games on the server that were really fun, and some where just there. This was before the current state of the server. I eventually like many others decided to try and make a game on the server. My first ever game was a RPG plot. It was just the start of my endless creativity. Along the journey I made some friends and made a somewhat name for myself. Eventually on September 23rd, 2022, CelestialApples decided to buy me the rank overlord. I was so excited that day as my brain had lit up with so many endless ideas. This was the beginning of my journey to change my coding experience. I went from a small rpg plot to a massive survival plot named CivCraft. Now at the time the plot was so popular that it gained +22 players in a single day of release. It even attracted the attention of a developer TK227 and even had someone get banned for xray and combat hacks. Now I know that sounds lame to brag about, but to me it meant something. As time went on I added more content to the game, making it more interesting, but like all things nothing lasts forever. Around October of the same year, I started to lose popularity. Now fame means nothing to me, matter of fact it means nothing at all. The thing that matters is that people enjoyed it while they did. However, things took a rather dark turn. I noticed the server had seemed to become more toxic than it had once been, and I became one of the toxic people. To this day I have 11 punishments, 2 of which are actually worth being considered legit and 9 others being a complete stupid lie. Now in saying that I could sit here and ramble all I want, but that isn't going to do anything. See the thing is you the staff team, don't understand the things I've been through and as much as I wanna curse and say profane words, rules are rules and that's why I am going to just simplify it for you. Everything I am about to say I take full accountability for, but have 0 regrets, because these people are what they are and the way they act is disgusting that they can get away with it while I get punished for my actions. Now I have told people to go to hell oh and it gets better ive threatned people but the truth is I was being bullied and fighting back. When I fought back I would get punished when in reality it shouldn't be me it should be the other person. I am currently muted as of writing this and as of right now I Think it is stupid to punish me when the people are toxic towards others and if the mods did their job properly i wouldn't wanna quit the server. Techstreet said it best "This server is toxic" and its true it is. Im sorry but i stand by what i say and if the mods did their job WE WOULDN"T BE IN THIS MESS.

now I know toxicity is bound to happen but when people say things out of line and you lash out you get punished for it. you try to appeal heres the thing I'm basically a walking threat to the staff team and i have said multiple times to them if you have a problem with just ban me already Im sick of this treatment and I am not waiting to be unmuted so. Honestly I should be banned for the things i've done but no... instead i have to suffer while i've tried everything i could to make sure that those who got me in this mess suffer instead of me but the mod team is in over their heads and have it backwards. I'm not in the wrong its the ones who instigated it and got me to be this way by harassing me. But you don't care instead you punish me. AND YOU SHOULDNT i would appeal a warn just to get rejected again and again and again. If you're going to reject an appeal what the hell is the point of appealing if you wont find the decency to see that they are sorry. I have been muted twice the first one I was worth the mute, but this second time is completly a ridiculous solution that i will not stand for. I have a right to speak on this matter and at this point I don't know what to do.

Take this information as you will and i swear to god mods do not even try to delete this

Last edited:

pixlii

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
with all due respect why does this sound like an edgy teenager complaining about their life being "soooo bad" because they had to bring the groceries inside

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
with all due respect why does this sound like an edgy teenager complaining about their life being "soooo bad" because they had to bring the groceries inside
if you dont like it stay out of it

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Hey, have you informed staff management? If you feel that there’s unjust behavior within the staff team, or your punishments were unfairly given, my advice to you would be to compile as much as you can, especially things that can be proven or verified if possible, and you can privately message one of the two staff managers and they may open an internal investigation depending on what happens.

One of the things you can do is go into detail about the facts and events that did happen (it will be verified or checked, so ensure it’s accurate), and explain why your infractions were unfair. Make sure it’s cool and collective, respectful, and give them time to investigate. If it’s null and void, then they may explain more about why your infractions were given to hopefully get closure and clear some things up.

If you already did do this then disregard this, I just want to make sure it gets forwarded to the right department if you feel that it’s unjustified, since it makes it easier for them to respond and see it

Last edited:

birdman5454

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
when I become a mod I will try my best to make this server better I'm getting close to be able to post my second application I hope I will make it

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
Hey, have you informed staff management? If you feel that there’s unjust behavior within the staff team, or your punishments were unfairly given, my advice to you would be to compile as much as you can, especially things that can be proven or verified if possible, and you can privately message one of the two staff managers and they may open an internal investigation depending on what happens.

One of the things you can do is go into detail about the facts and events that did happen (it will be verified or checked, so ensure it’s accurate), and explain why your infractions were unfair. Make sure it’s cool and collective, respectful, and give them time to investigate. If it’s null and void, then they may explain more about why your infractions were given to hopefully get closure and clear some things up.

If you already did do this then disregard this, I just want to make sure it gets forwarded to the right department if you feel that it’s unjustified, since it makes it easier for them to respond and see it
I understand why punishments are put in place and I get why rules are rules, but I have been punished just like everyone else, however in saying that, some of my punishments are unfair and that is why I am doing this. I also made it very clear that if they did their job right, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Another thing I want to make very clear is that I have literally turned myself in and asked to be banned for the things I've done. I'm basically saying put the cuffs on me and lock me up. I'm admitting to everything I am literally guilty of and I'm not asking to be banned because I want to, I am asking because it is what to me feels right.

Believe me, I would love to get in a group chat with the staff management and discuss my feelings on the way I was treated, because the first time I was muted was for 3 days and that I can understand why, but that was due to a another player disrespecting me far more than I did to them. Now I have to wait a week. It's almost as if that message just made me want to speak more on this issue.

Like I said, I have done everything I can and I'm running out of options.

Last edited:

birdman5454

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
It’s too long can you simplify it
the mods suck cuz they are stupid and they aren't doing there job right so they are quitting cuz the toxicity and the mods aren't making it less toxic retro did I get it right?
For those who are unaware I am RetroWolfie on the server, at least I was. I joined back around September of 2019. I remember there being a few games on the server that were really fun, and some where just there. This was before the current state of the server. I eventually like many others decided to try and make a game on the server. My first ever game was a RPG plot. It was just the start of my endless creativity. Along the journey I made some friends and made a somewhat name for myself. Eventually on September 23rd, 2022, CelestialApples decided to buy me the rank overlord. I was so excited that day as my brain had lit up with so many endless ideas. This was the beginning of my journey to change my coding experience. I went from a small rpg plot to a massive survival plot named CivCraft. Now at the time the plot was so popular that it gained +22 players in a single day of release. It even attracted the attention of a developer TK227 and even had someone get banned for xray and combat hacks. Now I know that sounds lame to brag about, but to me it meant something. As time went on I added more content to the game, making it more interesting, but like all things nothing lasts forever. Around October of the same year, I started to lose popularity. Now fame means nothing to me, matter of fact it means nothing at all. The thing that matters is that people enjoyed it while they did. However, things took a rather dark turn. I noticed the server had seemed to become more toxic than it had once been, and I became one of the toxic people. To this day I have 11 punishments, 2 of which are actually worth being considered legit and 9 others being a complete stupid lie. Now in saying that I could sit here and ramble all I want, but that isn't going to do anything. See the thing is you the staff team, don't understand the things I've been through and as much as I wanna curse and say profane words, rules are rules and that's why I am going to just simplify it for you. Everything I am about to say I take full accountability for, but have 0 regrets, because these people are what they are and the way they act is disgusting that they can get away with it while I get punished for my actions. Now I have told people to go to hell oh and it gets better ive threatned people but the truth is I was being bullied and fighting back. When I fought back I would get punished when in reality it shouldn't be me it should be the other person. I am currently muted as of writing this and as of right now I Think it is stupid to punish me when the people are toxic towards others and if the mods did their job properly i wouldn't wanna quit the server. Techstreet said it best "This server is toxic" and its true it is. Im sorry but i stand by what i say and if the mods did their job WE WOULDN"T BE IN THIS MESS.

now I know toxicity is bound to happen but when people say things out of line and you lash out you get punished for it. you try to appeal heres the thing I'm basically a walking threat to the staff team and i have said multiple times to them if you have a problem with just ban me already Im sick of this treatment and I am not waiting to be unmuted so. Honestly I should be banned for the things i've done but no... instead i have to suffer while i've tried everything i could to make sure that those who got me in this mess suffer instead of me but the mod team is in over their heads and have it backwards. I'm not in the wrong its the ones who instigated it and got me to be this way by harassing me. But you don't care instead you punish me. AND YOU SHOULDNT i would appeal a warn just to get rejected again and again and again. If you're going to reject an appeal what the hell is the point of appealing if you wont find the decency to see that they are sorry. I have been muted twice the first one I was worth the mute, but this second time is completly a ridiculous solution that i will not stand for. I have a right to speak on this matter and at this point I don't know what to do.

Take this information as you will and i swear to god mods do not even try to delete this

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
the mods suck cuz they are stupid and they aren't doing there job right so they are quitting cuz the toxicity and the mods aren't making it less toxic retro did I get it right?
mostly yes that is right, but I'm not trying to say they are the bad ones here its more so me speaking on the matter

SamMan_

Forum adept
Reaction score
mans thinks this long and unorganized waa post is actually enough of a threat to mod team credibility that they would consider deleting it lul

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
You're leaving DF?
Not trying to be mean, but who actually cares?
What is it precisely that you contributed to the "DF Scene" that would make people upset that you're leaving?

birdman5454

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
You're leaving DF?
What is it precisely that you contributed to the "DF Scene" that would make people upset that you're leaving?
idk i kinda liked him

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
You're leaving DF?
Honestly if you don't like what im trying to say leave

FrenchFryFan

Reaction score
You're leaving DF?
this really does give off bad copypasta vibes with how unnecessarily aggressive it is

FrenchFryFan

Reaction score
Eventually on September 23rd, 2022, CelestialApples decided to buy me the rank overlord. I was so excited that day as my brain had lit up with so many endless ideas.
unrelated but yes they are the goat
My first ever game was a RPG plot. It was just the start of my endless creativity.
this sounds kinda petty just like "ghahah kids these days make Sky miners i made an RPG i am so much cooler please praise me " there's no difference between a bad rpg and a bad skyminer in terms of quality (also yes I'm saying your first plot was terrible mine was too I doubt anyone has a great first plot unless they already know coding or somethin)
To this day I have 11 punishments, 2 of which are actually worth being considered legit and 9 others being a complete stupid lie. Now in saying that I could sit here and ramble all I want, but that isn't going to do anything. See the thing is you the staff team, don't understand the things I've been through and as much as I wanna curse and say profane words, rules are rules and that's why I am going to just simplify it for you. Everything I am about to say I take full accountability for, but have 0 regrets, because these people are what they are and the way they act is disgusting that they can get away with it while I get punished for my actions. Now I have told people to go to hell oh and it gets better ive threatned people but the truth is I was being bullied and fighting back. When I fought back I would get punished when in reality it shouldn't be me it should be the other person. I am currently muted as of writing this and as of right now I Think it is stupid to punish me when the people are toxic towards others and if the mods did their job properly i wouldn't wanna quit the server. Techstreet said it best "This server is toxic" and its true it is. Im sorry but i stand by what i say and if the mods did their job WE WOULDN"T BE IN THIS MESS.
so i got mixed feelings about this i agree with what Pixlii said below (i'm writing this out of order, cry about it) that this just sounds needlessly edgy and petty and whatnot but also i agree the staff team really needs to change in some aspects. here's a quick list of things I got warned for!
- plot ad misuse and caps. in the same ad. TWO SEPARATE WARNINGS. thanks dubinzi you the goat fr fr
- spam promotion. I asked a multiple choice question in chat and MADE THE CHAT COLOR &k ON MY GAME specifically so people WOULDN'T spam. another amazing decision by the staff team (this time 1pe)
- inappropriate language. I literally said "yeah Joebobilly made FrenchFryFan's Sex Robot" because he made some stupid items like that on lapgc1. you want to take a guess on who they warned? me. for talking about... yknow... the fact that Joebobilly should be warned. another flawless executive choice by Dubinzi the goat
and then ofc the king of unfair punishments
- PERM MUTE for spam. if you say "yeet" at spawn it launches you around so I did that like 60 times. yes, it was stupid, but really? perm mute? it's worth noting nobody asked me to stop and i've seen people spam like 30 messages and only get a verbal warning. i had to argue a ton with the staff team to get it down to a MONTH LONG mute. for something that should be maybe a day or two at most especially considering most people on the server know me and i'm not the kind of person to just spam for the sake of annoying people
Now I have told people to go to hell oh and it gets better ive threatned people
again mixed feelings. telling people to go to hell is obviously really stupid knowing you'll probably be warned for it so don't start whining when you do get warned. BUT i also think it's a stupid rule. if someone kills you on like sputt time or cactus king or any of those rage-inducing plots I think you should be allowed to say "get a life" or "go to hell." like seriously what kind of person is gonna actually get offended by seeing the words "get a life" pop up on their screen after they killed someone or whatever?
Another thing I want to make very clear is that I have literally turned myself in and asked to be banned for the things I've done. I'm basically saying put the cuffs on me and lock me up. I'm admitting to everything I am literally guilty of and I'm not asking to be banned because I want to, I am asking because it is what to me feels right.
why are you asking to be permbanned and then coping on forums about the fact that you got muted for a week
mans thinks this long and unorganized waa post is actually enough of a threat to mod team credibility that they would consider deleting it lul
yeah don't know why mods would delete this post they're able to accept criticism unlike you (IM KIDDING dont hurt me please)
honestly true

well that was long but yeah I have nothing to do rn other than mess around on forums so there's my response. have fun.

Top Bottom