• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

I'm going to sleep

MineOrDie_

Overlord
Reaction score
mineordie thread update

I've just hung out my best friend for the first time in 2 months and I now need to wait another 6 weeks to hang out with her again, leaving her hurts a lot

I'm starting to have intrusive thoughts again, I hate my life

Life sucks

Ok update is over
gn everyone

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
mineordie thread update

I've just hung out my best friend for the first time in 2 months and I now need to wait another 6 weeks to hang out with her again, leaving her hurts a lot

Life sucks

Ok update is over
gn everyone
Hang in here :) I totally understand that feeling, I know it sucks. my SO and I are a little ways apart and I know that feeling all too well with leaving. Facetiming/calling and snapchat has honestly helped me, as well as counting down the days till I get to see them next. I bought a $10 calendar whiteboard from Ollie's (a general store) and it's helped a little bit to cross off the days. With virtual I know you are so limited, so spicing it up every now and then is what I do! Movie night, games, stuff like that. Six weeks feels like forever, but hey it's a little over a month and it'll for sure fly by! Maybe keep yourself occupied and busy. Best of luck to the days ahead. If you need anything feel free to hit me up!

PhoenixFire18

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
mineordie thread update

Life sucks

Ok update is over
gn everyone
Hang in here :) I totally understand that feeling, I know it sucks. my SO and I are a little ways apart and I know that feeling all too well with leaving. Facetiming/calling and snapchat has honestly helped me, as well as counting down the days till I get to see them next. I bought a $10 calendar whiteboard from Ollie's (a general store) and it's helped a little bit to cross off the days. With virtual I know you are so limited, so spicing it up every now and then is what I do! Movie night, games, stuff like that. Six weeks feels like forever, but hey it's a little over a month and it'll for sure fly by! Maybe keep yourself occupied and busy. Best of luck to the days ahead. If you need anything feel free to hit me up!
Virtual hangouts are certainly the best way to stay in touch.

birdman5454

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
me waiting for soon 🥱
im not gonna be active much but i will be on forums sometimes at the moment also while i took a break i made a channel but cuz of the rules im not allowed to share its not really a gaming channel its a stop motion animation channel

Raccoon Mario Fogo

Forum adept
Reaction score
im not gonna be active much but i will be on forums sometimes at the moment also while i took a break i made a channel but cuz of the rules im not allowed to share its not really a gaming channel its a stop motion animation channel
Who Are You

birdman5454

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
i named my self this like a long time ago cuz while playing zelda breath of the wild cuz i found this blue bird and thats how i was named birdman

birdman5454

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
my name is Inigo Montoya you killed my father prepare to die

Top Bottom