• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
welcome back mr antumbra who may or may not be toxopid

Prox

Reaction score
Degenerated spam, I hate it.
@Wobber since you're not in the discord, I'll ask you about the current weekly discussion again, this time, it's more of a general topic: "Music."

Basically, what genres you like and dislike, as well as sharing some songs/artists you like. You got anything?
Wob you never replied

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Wob you never replied
artists: potsu, Penelope Scott, Ace Of Hearts (the band not the rapper), Austin Weber, Bo Burnham, The Chalkeaters, Dua Lipa, Harry Styles, The Postal Service
songs: The District Sleeps Alone Tonight, Rät, Cigarette Ahegao, Overwhelmed, Mamma Mia, What's Funny, Lock Me Up, Breathtaking, Break My Heart, Adore You

Prox

Reaction score
Nothing was addressed to me, and also I really couldn't remember to get back on here
There Are Also Things You Din't Reply

artists: potsu, Penelope Scott, Ace Of Hearts (the band not the rapper), Austin Weber, Bo Burnham, The Chalkeaters, Dua Lipa, Harry Styles, The Postal Service
songs: The District Sleeps Alone Tonight, Rät, Cigarette Ahegao, Overwhelmed, Mamma Mia, What's Funny, Lock Me Up, Breathtaking, Break My Heart, Adore You
obv obv I know basically none of this since I don't listen to music in the first place.

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
most of those artists are really indie anyways, so most people don't know them anyways

D

Deleted member 68

oh look looserRIP knows of my new username using ?name like the hell is this FBI bot

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
it's not that hard, figured it out with a simple namemc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom