• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Lapgc2 (and how to use it)

About Lapgc2:
In case you didn't know, Little Alchemist (player generated content) or Lapgc was a game based off of the game "Combinations" by Sputt. People liked it, and so LooserRIP and some other devs made Lapgc2. In the game, you combine items to make other items, like the popular "doodle god" or "little alchemist" which the game is based off of. There are a total of 10 elements, 6 of which are available to you at the start, and 4 which can be unlocked. If a combination of items doesn't exist, you can add an item yourself with @add (or @a). You can pick the item material, name, lore, and other things, and then publish it for everyone else to use. You can also search for items with @search (or @s) and challenge yourself with a hard item by doing @challenge (or @c).

My Thoughts on the Game:
I think the game is unreasonably fun. Based off of the repetitive game-play and slow adding system, you would think that the game-play would be boring, but the slow and repetitive game-play causes a sense of fulfillment when you complete one of your harder challenges or finish making a complex line of items that will be challenging for other players to make. I think that seeing a goal that seems impossible at first, but after time comes closer and closer makes the game have very rewarding game-play, and the sound effects help amplify this. Along with the fact that all items are made by players, this makes the game an infinite well of challenges and rewards, and with such simplistic game-play, it's easy to work on an item for hours. Overall, this game is far from perfect. It could use more game-play but the slow process does build up to a reward, so this game is the best that it was ever meant to be. If you have any opinions or questions on the game, feel free to post them down below.

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
remember when i did XXX plus Furry? Looser sure does... ;)

HENLO_OMTEGU

Forum adept
Reaction score
Remember when @frenchfryfan replaced the u if the f word with a w to insult titedog

Top Bottom