• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Micro Games 1.2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Saturday 9/12/20 at 9 AM PST Micro Games will be reopening with release 1.2.0!!!

I know it has taken a whole month, I am sorry, My internet was down for 10 days then I was on vacation for 9.

This is a huge update, maybe bigger than the release. This update looks at the user's experience with progressing and unlocking cosmetics. Before, the user had little to work for. This update adds a leveling system! There are 50 levels to go through with a new cosmetic unlocked at nearly every level, gold given every level, and crates gave every ten levels. The old daily challenge system has been revamped as well, you no longer need to select a challenge to work on it, they will all be progressed at any time. There are also more challenges and the rewards have been switched from coins to XP. There is now a real spawn!

Full patch notes

2020-09-08_13.53.00.png

Noah

Forum adept
Reaction score
thank you elijahkopper, very cool!

ACraftingFish

Notorious member
Reaction score
I like how this thread has managed to turn from an upcoming game update to shaming null

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
null always appears whenever i mess up my code 😞

EmeralDev

Forum adept
Reaction score
you guys complaining about null but merchant isnt even selling cosmetics!!! that freaking idiot sellin crates! bro selling cosmetics is ur job. do it right

ElijahKopper

Reaction score
Sorry if I dont get it released Saturday and if uou don't hear about it it means I had to evacuate my house, there is a multitude of huge wildfires near us and we are in level 1 alert, hopefully I can get it done for you guys but just saying for if I dissappear for a bit and don't get it released.

Noah

Forum adept
Reaction score
is it cause of the gender reveal party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom