• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Mini game based on a movement mod

I would like to make a parkour game based on the Squake mod, which adds Quake-like movement to Minecraft (bunny hopping, trimping and sharking). The mod works perfectly fine when installed client-side, without the server needing it.

Of course, usage of this mod would only be allowed in my mini game specifically.

Would it be okay?

Thanks.

froggy

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
all cheats like this are banned across the whole server regardless
2.1a Movement Hacking
(Ban) The use of hacks that allow for more effective movement than that of non-hacking players, such as flight, water-walking, speed hacking and wall clipping.
(https://mcdiamondfire.com/server-rules/)

ninja70707

Support staff
Support
Reaction score
I'd recommend trying to make your own version of this mod using code on DiamondFire. Who knows, maybe you'll come up with something new?

hibao

Administrator for Build and Events
Administrator
Reaction score
I would like to make a parkour game based on the Squake mod, which adds Quake-like movement to Minecraft (bunny hopping, trimping and sharking). The mod works perfectly fine when installed client-side, without the server needing it.

Of course, usage of this mod would only be allowed in my mini game specifically.

Would it be okay?

Thanks.
Hello,

Just to sum up what has been said, like @frog have pointed out, the usage of movement-related mods is banned on DiamondFire found in our rules. You will be banned if you are found to be using movement hacks in play mode on plots, regardless of what plot it may be. If I may suggest, the best alternative is one that @ninja70707 has pointed out, and that is to code your own "movement modifications" in Minecraft and make it abundantly clear it is a part of your plot's mechanics.

If you have any further questions feel free to contact me! :)

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
@meibuns just combined the 2 replies and made them bri'ish 😳

Last edited:

strawspider

Forum adept
Emperor
Reaction score
yes
lock this for