• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

potions

Help

Reaction score
Hi how do i give some one blindness when they are walking over a certain block thanks

Solution
Hi how do i give some one blindness when they are walking over a certain block thanks
Player event join -> start process

process: control(wait), start process(itself), if player standing on(put a block in the chest) -> player action(potion effect)

I’d make it on that derpystuff website but I’m on my phone rn.

EvilsSouls

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Do:
  1. Player Event: walk
  2. Player Action: Give potion effect
    1. Chest Parameters:
      1. Potion Effect: Blindness
(There is in the values ingot a "dragons breath" item. If you right click it, a menu will pop up. You have to left click the potion effect type to select it, and than you can put it in the "player action" Chest {as a chest parameter})

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Do:
  1. Player Event: walk
  2. Player Action: Give potion effect
    1. Chest Parameters:
      1. Potion Effect: Blindness
(There is in the values ingot a "dragons breath" item. If you right click it, a menu will pop up. You have to left click the potion effect type to select it, and than you can put it in the "player action" Chest {as a chest parameter})
or make a loop instead of Walk Event

Fghj240

Reaction score
Player event join -> start process

process: control(wait), start process(itself), if player standing on(put a block in the chest) -> player action(potion effect)

I’d make it on that derpystuff website but I’m on my phone rn.

Solution

EvilsSouls

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
or make a loop instead of Walk Event
Yea ik, i just didn't want to make it more complicated as it seems (and derpystuff almost never works for me, and if i wanted to do it like that, than i would have needet to done it on derpy for anyone to understand it)

PhoenixFire18

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Loop (forever): if player: standing on block (specific block): player action give effect and if you want it to stop when they walk off the block do Else: remove potion

Top Bottom