• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Showing mob hp

TVTRex

Reaction score
Is there a way to show the mobs hp using the (entity action) > (settings) > (set custom name)? like a %health and %maxhealth or smth.

Solution
Yes, there is a way to display a mobs health. There are two ways you could do this, you could display their health as a number or as a bar. You can select which one you want by clicking the corresponding spoiler.

If you want to keep it simple, I have the template ready to be used. So if you don't want to go through the entire tutorial, just click on the dfonline.dev link and you'll see the entire template. You can, from that website, import it into diamondfire and simply place it...

CoderElias

Notorious member
Overlord
Reaction score
Yes, there is a way to display a mobs health. There are two ways you could do this, you could display their health as a number or as a bar. You can select which one you want by clicking the corresponding spoiler.

If you want to keep it simple, I have the template ready to be used. So if you don't want to go through the entire tutorial, just click on the dfonline.dev link and you'll see the entire template. You can, from that website, import it into diamondfire and simply place it.
If you want me to explain it, I'm going to do that here:
First, we set up an infinite loop to ensure it will always run. Within the loop, we select all the entities on the plot and iterate through each one. For every selected entity, we retrieve its health and round it to a whole number. Then, we update the entity's name to display its health. This process is repeated for every individual entity on your plot.

Like the first spoiler, I have already created the code. I have a link to immediately view the template, you can also import into diamondfire and place it. You can also read my explanation to learn more about how it works.
I am going to explain how it works here:
Firstly, we create an infinite loop to ensure the code is always running. Inside this loop, we select all the entities on your plot, then iterate through each one. For each entity, we retrieve its health and display it as a health bar. To do this, we start with a styled text containing 100 red hearts. We trim the text to match the entity's current health. Next, we calculate how many hearts the entity is missing by subtracting the current health from the maximum health. We then trim a second set of gray hearts to represent the missing health. Finally, we combine the red and gray hearts to form a complete health bar that visually represents the entity’s health.

I really hope this helped, if you have any further questions please reply to this message.

Solution
Top Bottom