• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

The Direction of DF's Games

qorple

Reaction score
I feel like it was just the fact that the happy heart people needed time to learn to code.

DogWithHats

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
*looks at wheat king*
*looks at CP rank*
*looks back*
g e t t i n g b e t t e r

D

Deleted member 68

atleast survivals died out a bit over my coma i guess?

RDM

Overlord
Reaction score
ok so people are commenting about 5.2 and i don't actually remember anything about 5.2

stinkey

Forum adept
Reaction score
processes are how we transcended as human beings. they unlocked infinite possibilities, just like imagination unlocks the mind. so ye they are cool i guess
yeah except you can still do what processes do without actually using processes

General_Mudkip

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
How? Processes allow for a lot more than just creating loops. There's only one way I can imagine and that's triggering player events, however that's not really the best solution and can result in very weird interactions.

RDM

Overlord
Reaction score
I disagree, because technically you can but that isn't why processes are important. I think it's more about the level of organization that processes easily allow for.

Prox

Reaction score
The games in trending are way better for the most part
Bad Borders: Pre-5.2, ~1 year old, frequents trending by players
I have obviously made the best plot since before the patch yro'ue all talking about

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Bad Borders: Pre-5.2, ~1 year old, frequents trending by players
I have obviously made the best plot since before the patch yro'ue all talking about
Bad Borders 2: Border Harder: Post-5.2, 1 week old, whitelisted
liar

DiamondWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
Congratulations diamondfire community! You did something right for once!

stinkey

Forum adept
Reaction score
How? Processes allow for a lot more than just creating loops. There's only one way I can imagine and that's triggering player events, however that's not really the best solution and can result in very weird interactions.
I disagree, because technically you can but that isn't why processes are important. I think it's more about the level of organization that processes easily allow for.
" processes are how we transcended as human beings. they unlocked infinite possibilities, just like imagination unlocks the mind. so ye they are cool i guess "
of course, processes are great and using other methods arent optimal, but i meant that it was not processes that "unlocked" possibilities. those possibilities were still there before processes; processes merely make it easier to achieve these possibilities.

Top Bottom