• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

What do you want to be remembered by?

Feathers McGraw

Reaction score
Since we all inevitably leave df someday, what do you want to be remembered by? For example, Homchom will likely be remembered for his intricate puzzle games, Raccoon For Making The DF Discord Into a Roleplay And Typing Like This, and Sam for literally being god I love you sam please marry me bb UwU.

It can be anything from support sessions to never making a game, Being a default for your entire df career (😎) to making games that are the best.

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
i just wanna be remembered either by
a. youngest jrmod/mod ever
b. god of the new forums
c. a builder that has gotten in top 10

RolandMC123

Forum adept
Reaction score
Well, I've been playing for about 3 years and a half. Still no staff. d a m m i t

DiamondWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
I wanna be remembered as... uhhh... You know what? As long as I’m remembered in a positive light, I’m happy.

stinkey

Forum adept
Reaction score
i would like to be remembered as tbh idk lol

DogWithHats

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Since we all inevitably leave df someday, what do you want to be remembered by? For example, Homchom will likely be remembered for his intricate puzzle games, Raccoon For Making The DF Discord Into a Roleplay And Typing Like This, and Sam for literally being god I love you sam please marry me bb UwU.

It can be anything from support sessions to never making a game, Being a default for your entire df career (😎) to making games that are the best.
i want to actually be remembered

BigSpaceRex

Reaction score
i guess i'm that guy that helped hom with a few things

im pretty sure a few people hate me but im also pretty sure everyone dislikes them so

Requals

Disabled
Overlord
Reaction score
As long as I don't end up hated I'm all good. Just want to help people on the server and make a positive impact on others.
mfw everyone hates me

EmeralDev

Forum adept
Reaction score
Honestly, I just want to be someone who makes a game that makes someone's day better. People like Sputt and Cpot really do that and they don't need CP or Support to still be some of the most liked creators on DF. That was proven when lusacan took over the leaderboards and both Cpot and Sputt were still making games that people enjoyed. I want to be someone who just made a game that someone could play for a bit without worrying about anything else. I don't want to be remembered, I just want to make someone's day a bit better.

TheExtremeBurger

Notorious member
Reaction score
emeraldev i would want to do that stuff too, to make ppl's days better and maybe just share my ideas ig. But man am i lazy... I havent coded a larger plot in a while

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
That is a really unique post! I'd like to be remembered as someone who helped others, really. Whether that be from glitched chunks, to when I was a staff manager and promoted candidates which gave them awesome experience and opportunities. Also would like to be remembered as someone who made positive impacts on people in the community.

titedog

Reaction score
I just want to be remembered as someone who helped people

Noah

Forum adept
Reaction score
I can't decide cause people already know what to remember me by

D

Deleted member 68

I dont want to be remembered by yall since theres a 100% chance its going to be negative cause yes

Top Bottom