• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

What game should i make?

Recently i finished 2.1 version of Ele RPG 2, where I added more pets and some Emperor functionality. Also, I've got some new plots. What i wanna ask you, what game you want to see from me next time?

1. Elemental World 3
The easiest one, but this will need a lot of original ideas which i don't really have. Also, i will need to make mobdrop mechanic from scratch. And, honestly, I don't really want to make another combat game right now.

2. GoldenFire
I tried to make minigames plot 3 times, and all these times i've failed. But, i think, with Emperor it will be much easier than with Noble. Let's see what you think about it.

3. The Story of Platinum Pick
Inspired of Infinite Dungeons
You've probably seen this kind of plots a million times, but I thought it will be interesting to make, but again, I don't really want to make another combat game right now.

4. A Mage's Diary
Inspired of Wynncraft spell system
A few weeks ago, in Promoted Tab was plot named "test 2", and I liked it a lot. Also, this won't be just combat game like my War Pigs. No. This will include parkour, custom mining, post quests, own job and more. But as it's in the end of the list, it will be hardest to make of all them. I will need high-quality city map, all the locations to deliver items to, cool looking bosses, a place to fit every secret location and much more. I hope i will get help with this, if you choose Mage's Diary,
and I hope this won't get burned out in first two days.

However, I will make all four games, I just want to know what I'm starting with. Let me know what you are thinking, and, have a nice day!
-St0rm

rn mages diary is winning

Last edited:

Jimmy_The_Knight

Reaction score
Personally I'd love to play an ID style RPG (since there aren't any great ones that actually work), but if you don't have the motivation for that then feel free to make the one you're the most passionate about :)

ImaLEAF

Forum adept
Emperor
Reaction score
Personally I'd love to play an ID style RPG (since there aren't any great ones that actually work), but if you don't have the motivation for that then feel free to make the one you're the most passionate about :)
Ele RPG 2 already exist, also, Mage's diary will be actualy story like Ele RPG but with alter gameplay.

ImaLEAF

Forum adept
Emperor
Reaction score
nvm

Last edited:
Top Bottom