• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

4th of july

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
It was alright! Sad that I wasn't able to attend any events cuz it was so late when I left and the nearest big one was in Indy and I didn't feel like driving there because of the crime rate, let alone being by myself at night lol. to compensate I took an empty state road and saw it all in the distance, was still really pretty since it was so dark out, it felt like the whole county was lighting them. Next time I def wanna go to a local event, I need a good ol firework show. How was yours

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
It was alright! Sad that I wasn't able to attend any events cuz it was so late when I left and the nearest big one was in Indy and I didn't feel like driving there because of the crime rate, let alone being by myself at night lol. to compensate I took an empty state road and saw it all in the distance, was still really pretty since it was so dark out, it felt like the whole county was lighting them. Next time I def wanna go to a local event, I need a good ol firework show. How was yours
It was solid! Just kinda relaxed kicked back had some fun and then went to the fireworks pretty standard basic bs

Top Bottom