• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Because the staff team is actually abhorrent

spamtonthetaxman

Reaction score
UNLESS YOUR GOING TO READ THIS TO THE END, IGNORE IT NOW.
I want some actually good criticism on my take on this, otherwise you can just go back and ignore it.

Im not gonna act like i did anything right, but this person here has a point. They very obviously said "I know they are just volunteers" which is a fair criticism, however the staff team is majorly flawed, to the point in which if you disagree with what they agree with, they will mute you for hours to days on end, for close to zero reason on what they believe fits "their judgement", and if you argue about it they will just mute your post and ignore the actual problem at hand, The staff team is flawed. They will not listen about your opinions and will not listen to your criticism, they will instead deflect it with pointless responses which entirely negate the point and problem at hand.1713750680924.png Even when they clearly said "We know they are just volunteers, but they should atleast know how to moderate after years of experience." They proceeded to deflect it without even listening to the actual point at hand. They read the first two lines then sidestep the entire rest of the problem at hand, and proceed to ignore your point. they actually just suck at their jobs and will deliver incredibly harsh punishments with zero basis nor good enough proof on said punishment, even if you have appealed and were accepted, they still ignore that.1713750826391.pngEven more proof on the obvious deflecting of the staff team, I was told to off myself repeatedly, but beacuse i said the b slur, i was immediately flagged and permanently muted, with no actual listening of anything past that, they were not delivered punishment for telling me to off myself, instead it was entirely ignored and deflected per usual. It is actually unfunny on how good they are at deflecting things and ignoring problems at hand, instead focusing it on the quickest person they can find.
1713751167488.pngIt is incredibly unfair to people in general that when we make minor jokes, we get days to months to permanent mutes, yet people who do the same thing get zero punishment because its "a good thing that they did that," or "they were trying to help us." they werent, they never are, and yet you dont punish them,

watch this get threat locked and the entire point of it sidestepped.

spamtonthetaxman

Reaction score
also depending if the staff thread lock this, depends on if i proceed to make another thread detailing very deeply about how bad they are at their moderation, which for me will take less then 35 minutes 💀

CoderElias

Overlord
Reaction score
I think the moderators are doing their best in what they are doing. Bad moderators (not that i'm saying that the mods are bad) are better then no mods. An unmoderated server would be even worse, the punishments might be harsh but I would rather have that than people cursing and making weird games.

spamtonthetaxman

Reaction score
I think the moderators are doing their best in what they are doing. Bad moderators (not that i'm saying that the mods are bad) are better then no mods. An unmoderated server would be even worse, the punishments might be harsh but I would rather have that than people cursing and making weird games.
bad moderators make the server worse, imo, you have the large scale admin abuse which just makes the server generally unfun, and if speaking gets you a two week long mute then id rather not play ever again then have to deal with that.

and even then if you want to count the WORSE moderation (staff just straightup ignoring death threats for political correctness) then be my guest.

Top Bottom