• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Bedrock Edition allowed?

Is this allowed?

• Total voters

MrPiggy105

Emperor
Reaction score
I know, I know, DiamondFire is a Java server, therefore cannot be joined from Bedrock.

Let me explain.

A Minecraft Plugin called GeyserMC allows bedrock users to join. These same people also made a server that allows bedrock users to join any server without the server having the plugin.

But...

When I tried to connect to Hypixel, it banned me. One appeal later it was fine, but will this be the case for DiamondFire?

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
It isn't allowed. Mainly because of more reach (and you can punch even if you are not looking on mobile).

GeorgeRNG

Reaction score
Well, it probably depends:

If you are using a proxy that disallows actions that are impossible in java, meaning you can do nothing more than you can in Java, it should be allowed.
If the proxy allows you to do stuff that only bedrock can do, in a java server it could just be called a hacked client.
If it's something like pojavlauncher, it is java and not bedrock so that would be allowed.

fabiothomas

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
There is no specific rule against using this however it is highly adviced you don't use it.

We handle this the same way we handle the use of other simular cases such as vr mods/tools.

There are many different mods, tools or apps etc. that allow for such things. There is often controversy over rather these allow for cheats such as reach but this probably depends on the tools used. We simply can't check all the available tools.

The policy is: if your client behaves in any weird way or seems to have any advantage your client will be judged as a hacked client and then you will get banned. The use of this app is not a valid excuse against the ban either.

In other words its technically a use at your own risk scenario but you shouldn't use it and if you do anyway there is no guarantee you won't get banned

MrPiggy105

Emperor
Reaction score
Okay, thanks for your advice! I will try not to accidentally use any bedrock hack things you are talking about. That is, if I actually do it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom