• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Calculations might be off

Cypherics

Reaction score
According to my current ban it was issued the 12th of September last year (2023)
Since then it has been what I feel like was 7 months, however that doesn't seem right.

So let's dissect this.
October to December would be 3 months time, leaving January and February to be 2, however it isn't the 12th yet for me, therefore my math is wrong and it's only been 5 months...

Now the total time is currently as of writing this 4 months and some days... about to be 5 months

lets dive further into this

I attempted an appeal back in... i want to December, but because I reached out to a few staff members prior to get some insight and may have had some rather harsh interactions, I want to make it clear, my most honest attempt got rejected, and really struck nerves for me. I'm not sure if it'll be reconsidered, but I know I basically got a restraining order against the mod team, I can't dm them or what not, but I can interact with them. As for the pestering part, I was only trying to reach out to sludsvevo to have a conversation, but never got a reply, so that aint my problem... anyways this is what I have so far... for now... back to lurking...

Top Bottom