• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

can someone please explain the staff drama to me

tjunkton

Reaction score
i cannot for the life of me be bothered to read an essay about minecraft server staff being allegedly mediocre at 12:37 AM.

SOMEONE please inform me of what is going on

tjunkton

Reaction score
i haven’t noticed anything lol
if you go into the General Discussion section of the forums like half of the front page is just Cypherics posting non-stop about some incoherent staff on block game

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
if you go into the General Discussion section of the forums like half of the front page is just Cypherics posting non-stop about some incoherent staff on block game
I think mods punished cypherics and they don't think the punishment's fair.

Unfortunately there isn't a standard for punishment in DF, some person could get banned for 3 days for something while the another person could get banned for 30 days for the same thing.

Cypherics

Reaction score
I think mods punished cypherics and they don't think the punishment's fair.

Unfortunately there isn't a standard for punishment in DF, some person could get banned for 3 days for something while the another person could get banned for 30 days for the same thing.
essentially my point in the long parts

what u basically just said (however, i do think the punishment i was given is fairly reasonable, however it's a bit of both sides its like i do agree and i dont agree... so its like in the middle...)

superbaconbro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
i cannot for the life of me be bothered to read an essay about minecraft server staff being allegedly mediocre at 12:37 AM.

um no i wont do that sorry.

ColonelNothing

Reaction score

as of may, nothing I know happened although if you're wondering about recent events then I could inform you of what I know

Top Bottom