• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Code Templates NBT

fun840

Reaction score
I was messing around with the NBT of code templates, seeing if I could figure out how they worked, but it is encoded in some way. Does anyone know how it's encoded and/or how to decode it? Here is the code for a blank template:

H4sIAAAAAAAAAF2NsQ7CMAxEfwXd3KkDgz8AwTcghEwcqog0QcQMqMq/49CwdLLv7vm84BazexTQeUEQ0Kox9Em4v5Mzya/JIGPUz5227eesV1flyThh5ebmp4acLDlwLN6CFhNOZXcMIj61StcR+SSeg9s+rXVAiVlB475e6r8bMPEFE4OSD7gAAAA=

It seems familiar, I think I have seen something like it before, but I don't remember where, or what it is. If anyone has any ideas, let me know!

RolandMC123

Forum adept
Reaction score
You can decode it using gzip and base64. It's made out of json once you decode it, and some people (including me) have made code converters for it. I think Owen made a detailed tutorial on decoding them in the tutorial section, so you might wanna look at that.

stinkey

Forum adept
Reaction score
https://mcdiamondfire.com/threads/unlocking-df.178/

yours would be {"blocks":[{"id":"block","block":"func","args":{"items":[{"item":{"id":"bl_tag","data":{"option":"False","tag":"Is Hidden","action":"dynamic","block":"func"}},"slot":26}]},"data":""}]}

You can decode it using gzip and base64. It's made out of json once you decode it, and some people (including me) have made code converters for it. I think Owen made a detailed tutorial on decoding them in the tutorial section, so you might wanna look at that.
show me

Zyborg

Forum adept
Reaction score
how!?

Top Bottom