• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Comment (code block)

EarthMonkeyii

Reaction score
Why exactly isn't there a comment code block? Or am I just stupid/blind?
Ideas for the comment block: It could be a chiseled sandstone block, with a sign that says something different depending on what's done to the comment block. It could also have multiple options (Text: put in text for the sign to display) (Point: Put in text for the sign to display, plus a location to teleport to when the sign is clicked) (Store Items: put in text for the sign to display, plus r-click to access inventory, l-click to get items in inventory without emptying) (more ideas that I don't yet have).

Last edited:

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
It has been suggested numerous amount of times (on the DiamondFire discord server) and it has been accepted :D

EarthMonkeyii

Reaction score
It has been suggested numerous amount of times (on the DiamondFire discord server) and it has been accepted :D
"accepted"? Does that mean the request has been added, or that it's planned to be?
"There is a chungus amongus" Did you just-

EarthMonkeyii

Reaction score
I've gotten another option idea! "Store Items" (put in text for the sign to display, plus r-click to access inventory, l-click to get items in inventory without emptying)! A bit like a dev-only chest. I'd also want a way to quickly put an item in, like l-clicking for most code blocks, but l-click already gets the items, so that would need to change, along with how you get all the items.

pixlii

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I've gotten another option idea! "Store Items" (put in text for the sign to display, plus r-click to access inventory, l-click to get items in inventory without emptying)! A bit like a dev-only chest. I'd also want a way to quickly put an item in, like l-clicking for most code blocks, but l-click already gets the items, so that would need to change, along with how you get all the items.
great idea but you should probably make a new thread for it

hallo1142

Reaction score
I agree, that would be helpful as long as you can put every item in it.

birdman5454

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
prob not going to be added couse you should just code it in your game

Top Bottom