• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Destroy a wish! 2020 edition

titedog

Reaction score
Your wish is granted, however, you unfortunately realize that you are allergic to the coconut soap that you just ate.

I wish for infinite wishes!

TheExtremeBurger

Notorious member
Reaction score
Wish granted. However, because infinity is a concept and not a number, even though you have infinite possibilities, it is truly not infinite because you are only specifying a power set, meaning you technically have infinite but actually not infinite wishes, so your wish has been granted but also grantedn't.

I wish I was a good inspiration to people

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Wish granted! You are a good inspiration to serial killers to kill you.

DiamondWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
Wobber dies for not wishing for anything.

I wish for everyone, including me, to get along.

PettatoGaming

Overlord
Reaction score
Wobber dies for not wishing for anything.

I wish for everyone, including me, to get along.
wish granted! however as soon it hits new year they no longer gets along with each others again

I wish that tomorrow to be the day i get on and make a light weight game for my own enjoyment

DiamondWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
wish granted! however as soon it hits new year they no longer gets along with each others again

I wish that tomorrow to be the day i get on and make a light weight game for my own enjoyment
Granted! But after tomorrow, a heartless bully comes and ruins all your hard work for no reason.

I wish for the bully to die

Max

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
granted. the bully is now a poltergeist and haunts you forever
I wish for more Creator Points :(

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
You get Creator Points on Minehut instead.

I wish for something to do.

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Granted. It's the knowledge on how to destroy the U.S. government. The FBI kills you instantly.

I wish for some tasty bread

TheExtremeBurger

Notorious member
Reaction score
Granted! Even though the bread is tasty, it is poisoned. Because of its tastiness, you eat it all, consuming all the poison. You die.

I wish for more ideas

PettatoGaming

Overlord
Reaction score
Granted! Even though the bread is tasty, it is poisoned. Because of its tastiness, you eat it all, consuming all the poison. You die.

I wish for more ideas
Granted! you get more ideas but they all flop

I wish that my future plot to be a success

Simon

Reaction score
Wish granted! Your future plot is a success but nobody votes.
I wish I could build and code better.

PettatoGaming

Overlord
Reaction score
Wish granted! Your future plot is a success but nobody votes.
I wish I could build and code better.
Granted! you get better and building and coding but you end up not knowing what to do with those skills.

I wish the next few weeks to fly fast.

XenithMusic

Reaction score
Granted! you get better and building and coding but you end up not knowing what to do with those skills.

I wish the next few weeks to fly fast.

Granted! The next few weeks fly past in seconds and you are about to be hit by a car! You die.

I wish for some cookies!

CaptainJJ21

Reaction score
Granted! The next few weeks fly past in seconds and you are about to be hit by a car! You die.

I wish for some cookies!
Wish granted but the cookies grow legs and run away before you can eat it.

I wish for unlimited power

TheExtremeBurger

Notorious member
Reaction score
Wish granted! However, with unlimited power, comes unlimited responsibility.
So basically you would need unlimited responsibility, which would need to be infinitely regulated, and every action you do has unlimited consequences. You take an unlimited amount of time to think everything through so that the power is used correctly, and because it takes literally forever, you eventually die.

I wish for no homework

DiamondWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
Wish granted. No homework! But now there’s more exams and lots of revision to do.

I wish for a 2nd server owner (not replacing jere)

TheExtremeBurger

Notorious member
Reaction score
Wish granted! However, the 2nd server owner has been given as much power as Jeremaster (because he has been given Owner), and being power hungry (because im supposed to destroy your wish), this new Owner gains more and more power (because he's evil) through training and coding. He then ambushes Jeremaster, and they have a mighty battle.

The Battle goes on for hours at a time, and unknowingly, the second owner has built a malicious army of evil powerful people. Jeremaster, although more powerful than the second owner alone, the combination of the army and the owner becomes too great, and Jeremaster is temporarily defeated.

Jeremaster is knocked out. The second owner comes to power, and ultimately ruins Jeremaster's hard work. The server is now in chaos. Coding ruined, toxicity rampant, the server is at an all time low. The players are quitting and the spawn is decimated. The server is dying. As Jeremaster regains consciousness, he comes back up, and decides that he has had enough.

Jeremaster unleashes his mighty fury, and becomes a super saiyan. He wreaks havoc on the second owner and his army, and are annihilated to nothing but atoms. But the damage had been done. The DiamondFire we know and love is gone. The server is and will never be the same. DiamondFire is done for.

I wish for texturepack ideas

Last edited:

XTerPL

Forum adept
Reaction score
Granted! But from 1.6, it's resource packs not texture packs, so you cannot use the ideas anyway.

#EDIT I wish for remembering to wish for something lmao.

Top Bottom