• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

DF Copypasta Archive

PhoenixFire18

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
right so i decided forums is really stupid so i'm gonna fill it with more stupid rants
quick disclaimer these won't be authentically stupid salt-driven fff rants literally just me talking for no reason

rant #1's topic will be... how to sputt time
(yall like the formatting abuse?)

right so if you're a new player or can't figure out how to start i'll start with a step by step guide
1. either choose assassin or sentinel until you have 2 skulls. skulls drop from players with more than like 50 points idk (if youre able to kill someone with like 3k points you can get 5 skulls or so but that's harder when you have 0 points so eh)
a. if you play assassin, you can hold sneak as soon as you get out of spawn and then you'll be invisible. once your stealth meter (seen in the boss bar) is full, you can stop sneaking, BUT, do NOT sprint or jump as that will cause you to quickly lose stealth - only walk. hit someone from behind with your dagger to ALMOST instakill them - therefore you should just look for people who are fighting and if they're probably low on health, backstab them. this requires absolutely no pvp skill but might take a bit sometimes.
b. if you play sentinel, just do normal axe pvp against random people. there's one gimmick - press F when you think the opponent is about to hit you to parry it, if they hit you in the next second or two they get stunned and become really weak but if they don't then you get really weak.
c. honorable mention to archer, which is definitely the best 0 point class and has insane bowspam potential but it seems more prone to having other players pick up your drops (including skulls). i'd go for it if the other two classes aren't working though.
2. if BladeRunner3434, daddychill, BlackVyriss, Pythrauahtia (i cant spell their name everyone just calls them pyth), or really anyone who shows in an &4 (dark red) name in tab is on, ask them to truce (blade seems to not mind that much unless hes feeling annoying, pyth pretty much always accepts truces, and good luck with daddychill you could just wait until they're offline. dont know enough about the others). if you don't truce with these people they'll probably randomly kill you because they can since they're that type of person
3. feel free to try to get more skulls if you haven't died yet, but if you have, stop when you get 2. once you're ready, choose Warrior and buy a scythe at the shop (it's kind of opposite side from spawn). then start farming. you can upgrade your scythe at the shop with Yen, which is obtained through farming. you'll want to buy a diamond scythe then collect around 600 yen, though 1500 will ensure you won't die for a while.
4. go to the shop again and spend all your yen on points - BUT, don't spam click it. make sure you stop once you hit 550 points, then type @evolve and choose a class - details below. after that, you can spend your remaining yen on points or put it in the bank (which can't store very much by default).
a. Berserker is objectively the best class, with pro players like blade being able to get probably over 30 kills from it most of the time. however, there are two main cons - first, it has a requirement of -5 reputation. if you are certain nobody online will randomly kill you, you can ask someone to help you farm that reputation. just spawnkill them 5 times and then you'll get Criminal rank and you can evolve. second though, berserker requires moderate PvP skill because it relies on getting killstreaks (gets strength and regen and stuff on kill). if you suck like me the 2nd option might be for you.
b. Tank is actually really underused, but i've found it's very good. when using the scythe method you only need 2 skulls to get to tank, so if you kill more than 2 people you can consider it a successful run. furthermore, tank requires a lot less PvP skill since you simply have to focus on hitting the enemy - most of the time tank won't take that much damage, and additionally the mobility is pretty trash so you couldn't dodge very many hits if you tried. (sidenote - make sure to use Charge if the enemy tries to run away, you unlock it at like 200 points)
5. kill people. In general, killing people with more points will get you more skulls but could also get you hunted down more. if you find that you get 0-2 skulls before you die, then I hate to say it but you might be too skill issued for this game. if you get 2-20, great, you can keep using the scythe method to boost all the way to max with only 2 skulls. if you get to 21+, you can do what some really good players do like daddychill and BladeRunner3434 and just spend skulls on points instead of skulls -> scythe -> yen -> points. doing so is like 10x less efficient but it's a lot faster and if you make enough skulls to do that you could consider using it if you want to.

and that's basically the game, once you have a decent amount of skulls stored you can essentially do whatever you want - try out new classes with a scythe and the 2 skull investment for probably getting none back won't really feel like that big of a waste anymore. maybe hunt achievements for medal upgrades, try doing some runs as king, whatever else you want.

yeah that's it I spent way too long writing a page long essay about fricking sputt time

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
This will be a collection of df's copypastas.
Do you know a copypasta that isn't here? comment it so I add it!
I kindly ask that you remove "I'm leaving suggested by Acod_" from this list as it is a rather serious matter. I am sending this as a ceast and desist letter. Do not make this difficult for any of us.

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I kindly ask that you remove "I'm leaving suggested by Acod_" from this list as it is a rather serious matter. I am sending this as a ceast and desist letter. Do not make this difficult for any of us.
wha-
I assume you are joking but if you are not:

Damn that's not funny but I am not offending anyone, idk even the first person that typed it and I am not directly talking to anyone regarding it, plus this is an Archive, that's how archives work.

StalkingEye

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
bro is threatening for a copypasta to be removed from an archive "Do not make this difficult for any of us" like who is "us"? poor armcpro like really :vineboom:

PhoenixFire18

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
wha-

Damn that's not funny but I am not offending anyone, idk even the first person that typed it and I am not directly talking to anyone regarding it, plus this is an Archive, that's how archives work.
I kindly ask that you remove "Skyminer bad suggested by PhoenixFire18" from this list as it is a rather serious matter. I am sending this as a ceast and desist letter. Do not make this difficult for any of us.

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
wha-

You have 1 week to remove me from your archive or I will forcefully have the post be removed.

Last edited:

StalkingEye

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
You have 1 week to remove me from your archive or I will forcefully have the post be removed.
Bro is actually serious, do you really think, a admin/mod will take down an archive just because one tiny player doesn't like what is said in the post lmao, by your behaviour im guessing you are called emily, are 13 years old, and just watched wednesday

PhoenixFire18

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Bro is actually serious, do you really think, a admin/mod will take down an archive just because one tiny player doesn't like what is said in the post lmao, by your behaviour im guessing you are called emily, are 13 years old, and just watched wednesday
😳

pixlii

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
if bro is serious, like goddamn you're not Supreme Emperor Overlord of the DiamondFire Forums, you just bought overlord rank for $100

if bro isn't serious, bro it isn't funny!!! who let bro cook!!!

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
if bro is serious, like goddamn you're not Supreme Emperor Overlord of the DiamondFire Forums, you just bought overlord rank for $100

i bet you the price of serum the vst plugin which is like $189 I bet that amount BoomyBeats makes trash ahh beats like backpackkid frfr so don't let him cook

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
I like that you not only assume my age, but also assume my gender thanks for being sexist I'm neither

StalkingEye

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I like that you not only assume my age, but also assume my gender thanks for being sexist I'm neither
I didnt say your gender, i just said a name lmao , omll guys i said a name!!! that makes me sexist omll! but yes i assumed your age, you got a point there

Edit: wait what, i call you BRO and EMILY in the same post, that means that i called you both genders actually, now im confused myself lmao

Last edited:

PhoenixFire18

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score

"Eventually on September 23rd, 2022, CelestialApples decided to buy me the rank overlord" (From RetroWolf’s "I quit")

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
I didnt say your gender, i just said a name lmao , omll guys i said a name!!! that makes me sexist omll! but yes i assumed your age, you got a point there

Edit: wait what, i call you BRO and EMILY in the same post, that means that i called you both genders actually, now im confused myself lmao
Honestly I am more confused as to what you are trying to achieve here lol.

Top Bottom