• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

DF Copypasta Archive

SamMan_

Forum adept
Reaction score
I like that you not only assume my age, but also assume my gender thanks for being sexist I'm neither
was reading back thru and find it incredibly telling that retrowolf did not decide to specify wheter they were or were not watching wednesday

StalkingEye

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Yeah i also like Saturday but i love a Saturday in a Holiday/Vacation oh so more

Inferno

Reaction score
"Oh pretty please unban me"
"If you believe I should not be unbanned, I believe this is a violation of the 8th amendment which states that “Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted. (National constitution center. amendment 8). For I believe that such punishment for alien given title when born can be classified as discrimination for thy designation was handed upon us once we were born. Such inherited names was believed to be natural and for preference and inclination, which the Diamond Fire superiors were not enamored on.

The first amendment in the United States constitution (1787, ratified in 1788, and in operation since 1789) was expressed and stated that supported "freedom of speech". My chosen title was built upon this structure from the constitution, which I believe this "Diamond Fire" broke upon banishing me and exiling me from this Diamond Fire community.

I believe I should deserve a fair trial and be given a free lawyer (said in the 5th amendment within the U.S. Constitution) and be given a fair chance as all people who were once citizens of Diamond Fire should deserve upon being banished and despised by such a corrupt and weak structured administration that have a monopolist reign over underpowered and unrepresented modern subjects of this "Minecraft server".

If I am not unbanned before: June Twenty-third of the year Twenty, Twenty-Three, charges will be pressed upon the Diamond Fire ministry. Until then, you have 48 hours to ponder and reflect upon such barbaric and uncivilized actions brought up upon the cabinet.

-Ferno, unrepresented, past citizen of the Diamond Fire community."

1710298538695.png

my punishment apeal

AND THEY RESPOND WITH THIS
"Hi! If you wish to be unbanned, you must change your username. I'll leave this appeal open for a while if you choose to comply. Thanks :^)"

all my efforts wasted (but I did eventually get unbanned) (don't ask what my username was)

Bromeo

Reaction score
"If you believe I should not be unbanned, I believe this is a violation of the 8th amendment which states that “Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted. (National constitution center. amendment 8). For I believe that such punishment for alien given title when born can be classified as discrimination for thy designation was handed upon us once we were born. Such inherited names was believed to be natural and for preference and inclination, which the Diamond Fire superiors were not enamored on.

The first amendment in the United States constitution (1787, ratified in 1788, and in operation since 1789) was expressed and stated that supported "freedom of speech". My chosen title was built upon this structure from the constitution, which I believe this "Diamond Fire" broke upon banishing me and exiling me from this Diamond Fire community.

I believe I should deserve a fair trial and be given a free lawyer (said in the 5th amendment within the U.S. Constitution) and be given a fair chance as all people who were once citizens of Diamond Fire should deserve upon being banished and despised by such a corrupt and weak structured administration that have a monopolist reign over underpowered and unrepresented modern subjects of this "Minecraft server".

If I am not unbanned before: June Twenty-third of the year Twenty, Twenty-Three, charges will be pressed upon the Diamond Fire ministry. Until then, you have 48 hours to ponder and reflect upon such barbaric and uncivilized actions brought up upon the cabinet.

View attachment 2948

my punishment apeal

"Hi! If you wish to be unbanned, you must change your username. I'll leave this appeal open for a while if you choose to comply. Thanks :^)"

all my efforts wasted (but I did eventually get unbanned) (don't ask what my username was)
what was ur username

Azc124

Reaction score

View attachment 2948

my punishment apeal

Good sir, amendment rights don't matter on international spaces. You should know that :/

Top Bottom