• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Exposing Jeremaster #2

EvilsSouls

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
The Owner Of df Jeremaster, uses personal data for profit, for the people that don't know what stealing personal data is after Wikipedia Stealing Personal data is:
Personal data is a key component of online identity and can be exploited by individuals. For instance, data can be altered and used to create fake documents, hijack mail boxes and phone calls or harass people, such as in the data breach from the EE Limited company.[36]

Another key case can be referred to as Financial Identity Theft,[37] which usually entails bank account and credit card information being stolen, and then being used or sold.[38]

Personal data can also be used to create fake online identity, including fake accounts and profiles (that can be referred as Identity Cloning[39] or Identity Fraud) for celebrities to gather data from other users more easily.[40] Even individuals can be concerned, especially for personal purpose (this is more widely known as sockpuppetry).

The most critical information, such as one's password, date of birth, ID documents or Social Insurance Number, can be used to log in to different websites (See Password reuse and Account verification) to gather more information and access more content.

Also, several agencies ask for discretion on subject related to their work, for the safety of their employees. For this reason, the United States Department of Defense (DoD) has strict policies controlling release of personally identifiable information of DoD personnel.[41] Many intelligence agencies have similar policies, sometimes to the point where employees do not disclose to their friends that they work for the agency.

Similar identity protection concerns exist for witness protection programs, women's shelters, and victims of domestic violence and other threats.[42]
Source: Wikpedia

After VERY many massages to Jeremaster on dc he finnaly answered 2021-04-19_19-01.png
He answered with:
WHY ARE YOU SPAMMING ME... IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW I HAVE A ALT ACCOUNT, THAT IS SPYING ON CHAT, AND THAN EVERY DAY I AM LOOKING AT "Lates Log" AND I HAVE A PROGRAMM THAT SORTES THROW IT

And i said:
And what programm is it

Jeremaster:
IT IS CALLED "DATA COLLECTOR™" NOW STOP ASKING ME ):

EvilsSouls:
I can't find it on Google

Random Alien that hacked in to dc and send a massage in private chat:
-.--. .-- .... .. - . .-.. .. ... - . -.. -.--.-

Jeremaster:
I'TS NOT PUPLIC AND NOW STOP .... ..- .-. - .. -. --. me): ): ):

EvilsSouls:
Ohh okay, can you than say who the Alt is

Random Alien that hacked in to dc and send a massage in private chat:
. ...- .. .-.. ... ... --- ..- .-.. ...

Jeremaster:
JUST LEAVE ME ALONE ): ): ): ):

EvilsSouls:
Okay say what you are doing with the data

Jeremaster:
I AM SELLING IT TO CRIMINALS, SO IF THE DATA IS LIKE THE HOBBY OF THE VICTIM THEY SELL IT TO GOOGLE, AND IF IT'S SMTH LIKE CREDIT CARD INFO, THAN THEY USE IT THEMSELFS. AND NOW STOP .... ..- .-. - .. -. --. ME ):

EvilsSouls:
And... what are you also using to get the data?

Jeremaster:
I AM USING THE DF WEBSITE, TO:
TAKE THE DATA BY GETTING A ACCOUNT, THAT WHY THERE STANDS WHEN YOU LOG IN, EMAIL, NAME, HOBBY, COUNTRY WHERE YOU LIVE AND WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN YOUR FREE TIME

TAKE THE IP IF YOU BUY STUFF FROM THE SHOP OR DO ENYTHING ON THE WEBSITE

And than he diden't respond, but if you diden't want to read everything. This is everything in a nutshell:
Ways to get data
-Gets the data throw a alt, and if someone says in chat "I am from Amerika" He filters it out with a programm
-Gets the ip of people with the website
-Uses Website with Account to see personal data
Uses data
-sells to criminals
-criminals sell to google for better ads
-or if info is Credit card info or stuff like that than:
uses Info

- .... .. ... / .. ... / .- .-.. .-.. / .--- ..- ... - / .- / .--- --- -.- .

Last edited:

EvilsSouls

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
sorry, i don't think anyone understands what i said there, but just look at the end of it

Ace

Reaction score
ok cool good job helping spread information about the monster that is jeremaster.

EvilsSouls

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
For some clarification:

-Jeremaster says ): the whole time because i used exra ways that i can not tell to grt him to talk about it

-i couldnt get jeremaster to say one victim of his actions. And i also couldnt get anybody that knows anout his data getting leaked, so i couldn’t get anybody to stand up for me

D

Deleted member 68

wtf hi i thought you died
yeah i only commited several warcrimes including bombing multiple houses using a bgm 109 aa tomahawk line attack cruise missle nuclear tl am with a w80 warhead, cooperating with princewastaken to troll moderators and essentially quitting from everywhere but the forums (inb4 i quit forums too cause no reason to stay)

Top Bottom