• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Fix the staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spamton

Reaction score
The staff on diamondfire are so unbelievably biased. I know they are just volunteers, but after years of "helping" out diamondfire, they should know how to moderate correctly. They are EXTREMELY harsh on punishments, are extremely slow to appeals, and are so unbelievably biased. I got banned a few days ago for using visible barriers, which I have never used in my life and didn't even know what it looked like. I have appealed to this ban, but have gotten zero responses to my appeal. The mods are biased against me and many others, giving us much harsher punishment than our peers. One person admitted to using visible barriers and got a 3 days ban, meanwhile, I get 30 days for playing legit. Is this how the server is moderated now? I have also gotten a permanent mute for what I and many others believe Is unfair and harsh punishment. I have appealed to this once, it got rejected, and I appealed a second time, and it has gotten no response yet (I did my second appeal the day I got banned unfairly.) This puts an extremely bad look on diamondfire moderation and moderators as a whole, and I wouldn't say I like how they handle punishments. What's even funnier is, I got banned when trying to report an ACTUAL hacker, which I find quite ironic for obvious reasons. Can the moderators please step up and stop unfairly banning people? Unfair bans should never happen, let alone never be appealed, because they either don't care about their playerbase as a whole or have a bias against me. The staff are also extremely slow to banning cheaters, which, I know it's not their fault, but they were pretty quick to unfairly ban me. My mute and every other punishment I have gotten have always been on me, however this ban is completely unfair and should have never happened if the mods were competent. One clip is not enough to convict me of hacking. Thank you for coming to my yap session

Last edited:

Tomoli75

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Hi
This post is neither constructive, nor fair on the rest of the mod team - we are volunteers, we are not being paid to moderate, ban players or respond to appeals. Your appeal was also posted on Tuesday, and you created this post on Sunday - please allow us a reasonable amount of time to reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom