• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Happy 3 years (forum 2.0 edition)

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Anniversary .png

Hey to you forum 2.0 enthusiasts, happy 3 years on the new website! I never made a trophy for three years when I left, so an admin will make one eventually and it’ll batch roll out to everyone, so no worries. The reason we celebrate is just for fun, there’s no significant reasons aside from our gratefulness for the community because the network wouldn’t be here without y’all! Lot of it is tradition. Thanks everyone for being apart of the community and to those helping the mod team by reporting bad actors and helping people on here! Picture may look off, not home so I can’t properly size it lol

Hope all is doing well, be safe, and have a spectacular weekend.

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I am overlord but it doesn't display it why though.

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
View attachment 2544

Hey to you forum 2.0 enthusiasts, happy 3 years on the new website! I never made a trophy for three years when I left, so an admin will make one eventually and it’ll batch roll out to everyone, so no worries. The reason we celebrate is just for fun, there’s no significant reasons aside from our gratefulness for the community because the network wouldn’t be here without y’all! Lot of it is tradition. Thanks everyone for being apart of the community and to those helping the mod team by reporting bad actors and helping people on here! Picture may look off, not home so I can’t properly size it lol

Hope all is doing well, be safe, and have a spectacular weekend.
dang i missed it

Top Bottom