• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

How can I throw particles or put particles in the location of a projectile?

Jimmy_The_Knight

Reaction score
Do you want to display a projectile where the projectile lands or make a particle trail while it's in the air? I don't fully understand your question tbh

Cowleb

Overlord
Reaction score
after Player Action: Launch Proj (or) Game Action: Launch Proj > Select Object (Last Entity) > Start Process (ProcessName) (Inside the process chest there will be 2 tags, Target Mode and Local Variables, click on Target Mode until its set to "With current selection") > Call Process (ProcessName) > Repeat: Forever [ If Entity (Selection) Exist NOT(use the NOT arrow inside your inv) [ Control: End ] Particle (All Players) (Particle, Loc: Selection) ] if you have any doubts or didn't understand smth msg me ingame and i'l help you

stinkey

Forum adept
Reaction score
after Player Action: Launch Proj (or) Game Action: Launch Proj > Select Object (Last Entity) > Start Process (ProcessName) (Inside the process chest there will be 2 tags, Target Mode and Local Variables, click on Target Mode until its set to "With current selection") > Call Process (ProcessName) > Repeat: Forever [ If Entity (Selection) Exist NOT(use the NOT arrow inside your inv) [ Control: End ] Particle (All Players) (Particle, Loc: Selection) ] if you have any doubts or didn't understand smth msg me ingame and i'l help you
aweoms pseudocode

Top Bottom