• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

How do I do custom music for my plot?

KidWolf21

Reaction score
How do I get music from something into DiamondFire? Like battle music from a game converted to note blocks?

Solution
The easiest way is to join the Diamondfire Discord Server, go to #bot-cmds and type ?nbs and attach the .nbs file.
To get a .nbs file, simply get the MIDI of your music and open it using NoteBlock Studio and then save it as nbs

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
The easiest way is to join the Diamondfire Discord Server, go to #bot-cmds and type ?nbs and attach the .nbs file.
To get a .nbs file, simply get the MIDI of your music and open it using NoteBlock Studio and then save it as nbs

Solution

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
or use code utilities

MrPiggy105

Emperor
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to do this but I have a Mac, therefore cannot run Note Block Studio. Is there another way to do this?

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to do this but I have a Mac, therefore cannot run Note Block Studio. Is there another way to do this?
You could join the DiamondFire discord and ask if someone can convert it, I am sure that someone will do it for you :D

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
is there another way? I dont feel like downloading a whole program just to make music.
well, me personally, i visit a plot called Code Vault and get ready music from there, you should also get the music player from there to play the music

scoobnuckles

Reaction score
well, me personally, i visit a plot called Code Vault and get ready music from there, you should also get the music player from there to play the music
Thanks! but when I went to code vault the E chests only worked on node 4, is there another way to save them or something?

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Thanks! but when I went to code vault the E chests only worked on node 4, is there another way to save them or something?
You can use minecraft's save hotbar,
watch this video for more info (at 00:44):

(if you use OptiFine, the key will not be present due to optifine using C for zooming)

scoobnuckles

Reaction score
Hmmm. I have another question. I got a function called: SONG - Dream Speedrun Music, and I added it to my plot and it just made 3 lists. How do I actually play the song or have I been scammed.

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Hmmm. I have another question. I got a function called: SONG - Dream Speedrun Music, and I added it to my plot and it just made 3 lists. How do I actually play the song or have I been scammed.
You need to get the music player
you should be able to find it on Code Vault

Top Bottom