• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

How do I get an event to happen when I click on an inventory menu?

GamingCriminal

Reaction score
I want to know how to get an event to happen when I click on an item in an inventory menu

bumpy

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I Dont Exactly Know But If I Took A Guess I'd Say [Playerevent >> [Player Click Inventory Slot] ] [Control >> [Wait a couple ticks] ] [If Player >> Cursor Item Equals{The Item} ] ] [Event]
[Player Event > Player Click Inventory Slot] >> [If Game > Event Item Equals] >> ...

Fghj240

Reaction score
Hey, if this doesn't work the way that worked for me was: Player Event: Click Inventory Slot, Control: Wait (1 Tick), If Player: NOT Has Item, Event.
This would trigger if you clicked on the wrong item and you didn’t have the correct item in your inventory.

blazebeckett

Reaction score
I Dont Exactly Know But If I Took A Guess I'd Say [Playerevent >> [Player Click Inventory Slot] ] [Control >> [Wait a couple ticks] ] [If Player >> Cursor Item Equals{The Item} ] ] [Event]

KidWolf21

Reaction score
Hey, if this doesn't work the way that worked for me was: Player Event: Click Inventory Slot, Control: Wait (1 Tick), If Player: NOT Has Item, Event.

Top Bottom