• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

how do i make a lobby lol

CoderElias

Overlord
Reaction score
Do you mean a queue? Cause if so I can help you with that!
In a join event place a variable block and select 'increment number' put in any variable. Then do the exact same in a leave game event but change the variable event to 'decrement number'. Place a loop and inside of that place a 'if variable', put your variable inside and a number. The number determines how many players are needed to start. Then inside the 'if variable' place anything you would like!

If you don't want to code all of this then just type 'code' in chat while holding the emerald at DF spawn. Click on the first enderchest that appears. Ingame hold the enderchest and type '@queue' in chat. This opens a menu which you can take code out of and use for your own game.

I hope this helped and feel free to ask me questions about this or other topics!

Kwad

Reaction score
Do you mean a queue? Cause if so I can help you with that!
In a join event place a variable block and select 'increment number' put in any variable. Then do the exact same in a leave game event but change the variable event to 'decrement number'. Place a loop and inside of that place a 'if variable', put your variable inside and a number. The number determines how many players are needed to start. Then inside the 'if variable' place anything you would like!

If you don't want to code all of this then just type 'code' in chat while holding the emerald at DF spawn. Click on the first enderchest that appears. Ingame hold the enderchest and type '@queue' in chat. This opens a menu which you can take code out of and use for your own game.

I hope this helped and feel free to ask me questions about this or other topics!
tyy ❤️❤️❤️

Top Bottom