• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

I have gotten stuck in the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natural Power

Reaction score
I was playing this game I think called "Breakable game", I accidentally quit game while changing my controls, but rejoining unexpectedly just put me back in the game in stead of at spawn, but I'd lost all my items, my chat didn't come trough (I asked some guy I met there to shift if he saw my messages but he didn't), PVP was no longer off for me, so I could just hit em, and any command gave an ERROR: "An internal error occured while attempting to perform this command" , if some mod could help me out?
- Natural_Power

Natural Power

Reaction score
I was playing this game I think called "Breakable game", I accidentally quit game while changing my controls, but rejoining unexpectedly just put me back in the game in stead of at spawn, but I'd lost all my items, my chat didn't come trough (I asked some guy I met there to shift if he saw my messages but he didn't), PVP was no longer off for me, so I could just hit em, and any command gave an ERROR: "An internal error occured while attempting to perform this command" , if some mod could help me out?
- Natural_Power
Okay, I was just able to use /leave again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom