• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

I made eVen mOre bLock tExtuRes (probs thread i will update)

TheExtremeBurger

Notorious member
Reaction score
i Made even more block textures, i hope they good lol

So here is what the blocks are, starting in the left:

Row 1: Bone Bricks, Netherite Bricks, Netherite Scrap Block (side), Netherite Scrap Block (top)
Row 2: Polished Gilded Blackstone, Chiseled Polished Gilded Blackstone, Polished Gilded Blackstone Bricks and Cracked version of it
Row 3: Smooth Stone Bricks, Grinded Stone Bricks (like from the grindstone), Purpur Bricks, Melon Bricks (wat lol)
Row 4: Iron Bricks, Some Sort of Metal Block (top), Same Sort of Metal Block (side) (The last 2 are from the top sides of the Blast Furnace Front, saw some potential)

2020-10-07_22.18.41.png

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I really like the gilded ones plus the netherite and smooth stone bricks! good job!

TheExtremeBurger

Notorious member
Reaction score
Ye, I tried to make contrast in the melon bricks like how I did with the gilded bricks. Thing is, gold and black come better together than red and green. I tried putting the inside melon color as the outlines of the different melons, but I guess the contrast isn't as great as others. but thx anyway lol

General_Mudkip

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
Maybe make the red more muted? I'm not an artist though

TheExtremeBurger

Notorious member
Reaction score
General_Mudkip possibly, it might be that the red melon color is a bit too bright and constrast not as good. I can probs try lol

AceSugar1799595

Reaction score
I love the iron bricks! There should be more of these metallic bricks in the game

TheExtremeBurger

Notorious member
Reaction score
Yes there definitely should be more iron blocks and metals in the game. At least we got netherite block in 1.16 and copper block that will come in 1.17, but we need mOre of em

Top Bottom