• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

I'm leaving from DF for good....

Planks

Reaction score
I want to tell this to you guys and gals, even though many people will not know me at all. So, I'm really leaving from DiamondFire community for good, why? Because of many reasons. First one, I've been mostly focusing studies as a software developer at a Finnish trade/vocational school, even though I feel that I strugle to remember advanced scripts and just searching it with a search engine and/or ChatGPT and I feel that it isn't good for me as a software developer, even though searching answers is a good thing. Second one, on this reason and after that are mostly DiamondFire realted ones, but well, this community was one of the toxic communities where I was active and I hate toxicity, also I got bullied on here several times on here in my life like I changed my names many times on past and many people didn't believe on me that I was the person with previous username as example. I tried to quit many times because of that, but I ended returning since I wanted to develop games with it, even though I struggled with advanced scripts. Third reason, I did cause one of the largest dramas in this community relating to one of the staff members on here on like 2020 (Yeah, I was mostly active on 2019 to 2020) whom's retired nowadays and not to seen since 2023 I guess. Well, I did have crush on him sadly and doxed some of his info on here and I feel guilty of it, I shoulsn't do that overall, but I was like 15-16 years old at the time so I wasn't mature to handle these well. Well, I just hate this community overall, I'm really leaving and I will not return overall so good bye and we might not see later. If you want to add me as an friend on Discord and contact me, my username on there is: planksman

Last edited:

strawspider

Forum adept
Emperor
Reaction score
NOOOOO WHY YOU QUITTING PLS NO ):::::::ll NDAUF9HADNFHUIGBAD FADF

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
to be honest man this second bit about the toxicity and being bullied is exactly the kinda thing i suffered on here... its a shame really. I tried to convey that message numerous times to the staff, but they didn't listen. THey thought I was the one in the wrong but i wasn't... yet they punished me instead
I want to tell this to you guys and gals, even though many people will not know me at all. So, I'm really leaving from DiamondFire community for good, why? Because of many reasons. First one, I've been mostly focusing studies as a software developer at a Finnish trade/vocational school, even though I feel that I strugle to remember advanced scripts and just searching it with a search engine and/or ChatGPT and I feel that it isn't good for me as a software developer, even though searching answers is a good thing. Second one, on this reason and after that are mostly DiamondFire realted ones, but well, this community was one of the toxic communities where I was active and I hate toxicity, also I got bullied on here several times on here in my life like I changed my names many times on past and many people didn't believe on me that I was the person with previous username as example. I tried to quit many times because of that, but I ended returning since I wanted to develop games with it, even though I struggled with advanced scripts. Third reason, I did cause one of the largest dramas in this community relating to one of the staff members on here on like 2020 (Yeah, I was mostly active on 2019 to 2020) whom's retired nowadays and not to seen since 2023 I guess. Well, I did have crush on him sadly and doxed some of his info on here and I feel guilty of it, I shoulsn't do that overall, but I was like 15-16 years old at the time so I wasn't mature to handle these well. Well, I just hate this community overall, I'm really leaving and I will not return overall so good bye and we might not see later. If you want to add me as an friend on Discord and contact me, my username on there is: planksman

pixlii

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
to be honest man this second bit about the toxicity and being bullied is exactly the kinda thing i suffered on here... its a shame really. I tried to convey that message numerous times to the staff, but they didn't listen. THey thought I was the one in the wrong but i wasn't... yet they punished me instead
man shut up you don't gotta butt in and make it all about you

Raffius Taffius

Overlord
Reaction score
dang, i remember when you did a few streams on the server a few years back

Toxicpid

Forum adept
Reaction score
bros are already creating toxic drama on a goodbye post which includes a bit about toxicity 😭 just proving this persons point as to why they are leaving, i may not have interacted with df much lately but damn bro goodbye hope everything goes well outside of DF

Top Bottom