• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

im leaving i guess

Qxeii

Server Developer
Developer
Reaction score
So I've been trying to take a break for a while now but I continue to miss the minigames etc of DF, causing me to join back on a daily basis. I am taking my ban as a chance to finally take a break, as I see myself becoming more toxic the longer i spend here, and I'm just tired of arguments I get into. The quality of games has also been getting worse and I find it hard to keep motivation when I could be doing something more productive or fun. On top of all of this I find myself being distracted from things like schoolwork or real coding due to me being reminded of DF, opening minecraft, and sitting around all evening not getting anything done.

I am thankful for all the people who have been my friends on my time here, despite all of my bossy-ness and toxicity, etc. I hope you, whoever is reading this enjoy your time on DF, and inspire more people the way I was inspired in my first days on DF, I have decided to leave before my time turns from a fun, nice time to a bad time.

Even the people who have been mean to me or I have been mean to, I hope you will forgive me, as I forgive you. I wish you all good luck.

I might leave the DF discord soon, as this is distracting for me too. I'm not sure if I will or when I will but I think I need a break from the community as a whole.

SamMan_

Forum adept
Reaction score
Deleted Content
iu

Raccoon Mario Fogo

Forum adept
Reaction score
what did they say
The Earthling Who Got Its Message Deleted Said it Could Not Name a Person Who Cares.
That Earthling Got Warned on The Forums And I Sent Messages That Would Disturb it on Its DMs, And I Ended up Giving a Stroke to it

stinkey

Forum adept
Reaction score
The Earthling Who Got Its Message Deleted Said it Could Not Name a Person Who Cares.
That Earthling Got Warned on The Forums And I Sent Messages That Would Disturb it on Its DMs, And I Ended up Giving a Stroke to it
how do i block people on df forums

D

Deleted member 68

do i really have to state that a goodbye thread is for goodbyes and not this stupid stuff smh
this is why im refraining from doing the big trolling on all threads

Top Bottom