• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

I'm quitting DF.

stinkey

Forum adept
Reaction score
PREAMBLE

After much long and hard deliberation, I have ultimately decided that I will be leaving DiamondFire at last. My decision to leave is made with much sadness, and it brings me great sorrow; but it is made irrevocable by the cruelty I have suffered, the cruelty I braved with much courage and valor even when I knew, deep down, in my heart, that, in reality, I was,alone in this hard struggle of mine.

I will not name names, or place blame on anyone; I am above such immaturity. But before I leave, I would like for you to know that it was "Big Space Rex" or "Otter-ization" who inflicted upon me this unbearable torture that has finally made me leave the warm embrace of DiamondFire, which was like a father to me, and a mother too.

CHAPTER I. MODERATORS AND PLAYERS

There exist in our society, our was-then, is-now, and will-be-always status quo, two groups of people, which I have aptly named "classes." Social classes, if you will. And no, I don't mean classes in Java, because OOP is too hard for me and there will never be a reason to use anything besides Python. There has always been constant struggle between these two classes- and throughout all of history these two classes have held fast their mutual conflict.

What does Otterization have to do with this? Well. Otterization may not be a moderator, but they sure act like one. See the below image:

1689648688780.png

See the above image. In case you're illiterate and can't read the text in the image, it says "shut up." This is exactly what moderators are like. Like, sometimes I just feel like dishing out a little player disrespect, but the mods won't have any of it. PLAYER DISRESPECT INTENDED!!! Stupid mods. (Luckily for me, there have been several other instances of player disrespect where I have gotten away scot-free.) This demonstrates that (my English teacher taught me how to use that phrase) Otterization is just like the moderators. If the year was 1984, Otterization and the mods would have teamed up to form a corrupt surveillance state government that watches over and controls its citizens' every action. (Good thing Reagan was in office then!)

CHAPTER II. PLAYERS AND STINKEYECOOKIE

Before I discuss any further, I would just like to say that I have never ever broken a rule in DF, or done anything that was in any way, shape, or form wrong. Not once have I ever committed player disrespect. Just, like, just to let you know.

Why else do I hate Otterization? Well, first of all, he's a nerd, but he doesn't actually know that much for a nerd. Like, this guy probably took AP Lang (short for Advanced Placement: American Language and Composition) or something but his English isn't even that good. Like, >90% (over ninety percent) of his messages are either a G.I.F. or "ok." Seriously? Last time I submitted a G.I.F. for one of my essays in English class I got a zero on the assignment. And "ok" isn't even proper grammar. It should be properly capitalized and punctualized, as "O.K.," because it is an abbreviation for "Oh, kay." And a vast majority of the messages constituting that remaining 10% or so don't even use proper grammar. See the below image:

1689649721052.png

See the above image. Dear fellow Americans- can you even understand what this guy is saying? I don't think so. "Dad house"? God knows no "dad house."

CHAPTER III. STINKEYECOOKIE AND STINKEYECOOKIE LITERATURE

mf isnt even a staff member i dont know what to say

CHAPTER IV. POSITION OF THE STINKEYECOOKIE IN RELATION TO THE VARIOUS EXISTING STINKEYECOOKIE

If you're a dank memer and know all about deep meme lore, you are sure to know of "Frog Bog." Frog Bog, led by Frogqy and his mistress Ingredient, is a corrupt discord server of DF players that holds the free and libertial nation of DiamondFire under its hegemonic rule. Name ONE staff member who isn't part of Frog Bog. I'll wait. Yeah, no answer? Well, that's because Frog Bog uses its nepotism to get its members into staff member positions. Name ONE staff member who isn't part of Frog Bog. I'll wait.

But there's a new kid on the block (by block I mean nepotism or something idk): "German Confederation." And you know who leads this evil organization?

That's right, Otterization. Frog Bog may control 100% of DF staff positions. But do you know who controls ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of DF staff positions? Otterization. Otterization has used his nepotism and sly trickery to CONTROL DiamondFire. He is LITERALLY George Orwell from 1984. He holds every staff position simultaneously at once.

CHAPTER V. DAMN MARX YOU CAN'T BE DOING ME LIKE THIS

My final reason as to why Otterization is the scum of the earth and deserves to burn in the eternal pit in eternal suffering for eternity is that he's not funny.

1689650695736.png

1689650706469.png

1689650716964.png

1689650767235.png

I don't know how to upload G.I.F.s to the forums, so here are a few frames from this G.I.F. he sent in one of his messages some time ago. This G.I.F. is literally not funny? Anime is for nerds. Like Otterization. Nor does he have any capacity for recognizing good humor. Like, one time I showed him this meme and he didn't even respond with "wholesum 100 keanu reeve chungus":

1689652533361.png

CONCLUSION

In conclusion, Otterization smells. He drove me from DiamondFire, which I so loved, and even today love, bittersweetly. I hope you all remember Otterization as the evil serpent that delivered death (quitting) unto your favorite person ever (me).

ADDENDUM

i know ur reading this otterization. dont try me. theres only so much a f***ing foxxo can take before he f***ing loses it, and Im so close to f***ing losing it

Last edited:

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
I can't tell if this is a joke or not, but I would like to add that if it isn't joke, I remember I had reported someone and DeepSeaBlue was online at the time of my report. I'm gonna spare the details as its irrelevent to this, but in short deep didnt do anything bout it so i took matters into my own hands

Boxit379

Reaction score
You're leaving DF?
Not trying to be mean, but who actually cares?
What is it precisely that you contributed to the "DF Scene" that would make people upset that you're leaving?

Ashli

Server Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You're leaving DF?
What is it precisely that you contributed to the "DF Scene" that would make people upset that you're leaving?
Downright disrespectful god damn

Raffius Taffius

Overlord
Reaction score
You're leaving DF?
Downright disrespectful god damn
literally but not literally but it's still funny
image.png

daddyp

Reaction score
Hey, you lil' piss baby
You think you're so cool? Huh?
You think you're so tough?
You talk a lotta big game for someone with such a small truck

Aw, look at those arms
Your arms look so cute
They look like lil' cigarettes
I bet I could smoke you
I could roast you
And then you'd love it and you'd text me, "I love you"
And then I'd ghost you

With the big boys coming with the big stuff
I feel so clean like a money machine, oh yeah
Big boys coming with the big trucks
Feel so clean like a money machine, oh yeah

Big boys coming with the picture
Feel so clean like a money machine, oh yeah (oh yeah)

Feel so clean like a money machine

Tell me what's the deal, I've been tryin' to go to bed
I've been up for days, I've been tryna get ahead
Said it all before, and I'll say it once again
I'm better off alone

Tell me what's the deal, I've been trying to go to bed
I've been up for days, I've been tryna get ahead
Said it all before, and I'll say it once again
I'm better off alone

With the big boys coming with the big stuff
I feel so clean like a money machine, oh yeah

Big boys coming with the picture
Feel so clean like a money machine, oh yeah (oh yeah)

ColonelNothing

Reaction score
You're leaving DF?
If I was leaving DF yall would care, ofc yall would be quite happy

stinkey

Forum adept
Reaction score
You're leaving DF?
You are at Home, safe and sound. Or so you think. And this is when I blast down your door with a ShotGun. Andrew Tate is standing behind me. You stare, dazzled by my chiseled masculine form. Andrew Tate suddenly speaks up. "Top G, wagwam yo." But it is no time for games, as the cat is out of the bag. I walk up to you, and suddenly sweat breaks upon your forehead. We lock eyes. Maybe if we were lovers we would have kissed, but we are not. We are Eneies. Arch-eneies. Your pupils begin to contract and dilate uncontrollably, and suddenly, you realize that there is something wrong. "You're going to have a bad time," I say. Then suddenly your head begins to throb as a blinding light pours out of your eye sockets. "yare yare, orewa choushoku beeguru kuriimuchiizu burasuto" I scream and suddenly your head explodes. Your guts erupt from your abdomen and are expelled onto the ceiling. "Never mess with me again" I say as I turn around, cool. I swagger out of your house. When the cops arrive your body is gone, as it has been vaporized. The only trace of you left is the guts still stuck to the ceiling. You are posthumously canonized as a saint by the Catholic Church.

Top Bottom