• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
True, I was just using XenForo's default user titles tho. Maybe we could do some duration thing where if you don't post a certain amount in a month (or more), it will reset your title or you'd go down. No idea if that is possible, however

Prox

Reaction score
The possibility really depends on how flexible XenForo is. If it has some sort of codability in it, that'd give way to all sorts of things, such as if a player has made 3+ posts in the last 10 minutes, they're Recently Active, but no posts within the last month, they're a member, no posts within the last 6 months, dormant, etc.

If it's just a system of "Between X and Y, then Z," I'd doubt it's possible. You'd have to look at XenForo, for sure, though.

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
what if we added biggest post tag 👀 (post with most replies) totally wouldn't be to just boost my own ego....

Prox

Reaction score
Uh, bad idea, that'd just encourage more crap like this, the "last person to message is cool" idea is fine for one meme thread, not multiple.

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
it was sarcasm. do i need to say /s everytime i am sarcastic?

Prox

Reaction score
No, please don't, that'd eventually look like an inside joke that only certain people get. If you want to add something to imply sarcasm, maybe just put a widely accepted image of sarcasm, like :Kappa:. Also, when are we making a rule that spammish stuff doesn't count for becoming king/queen in the thread

Prox

Reaction score
Yeah this thread is literally a "Oh hey, farm messages, but under the disguise of it being a competition to be the most recent commenter on the thread." Not gonna lose though :)

Prox

Reaction score
You wouldn't count for the race of king/queen of forums since you're OP, right? @Wobber

Prox

Reaction score
:downvote:
Man just wants to become king
I will not allow this, I must continue my reign as DF Forums queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom