• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Making a queue system

SplEko

Reaction score
Pretty basic, just want a system that counts the amount of players that join, then begins a countdown when a certain amount of players have joined, then separates them into groups of 3 when the countdown ends. I tried looking up lists and watching videos, but god forbid someone put more than two sentences into explaining how they work.

Mipoxa

Mythic
Reaction score
Pretty basic, just want a system that counts the amount of players that join, then begins a countdown when a certain amount of players have joined, then separates them into groups of 3 when the countdown ends. I tried looking up lists and watching videos, but god forbid someone put more than two sentences into explaining how they work.
A queue system as a whole is a rather complex mechanic, so I highly recommend you to call support with this rather than ask on the forums. Although, if you have any questions about implementing certain parts of the system, you should be able to ask here and receive an answer.

CoderElias

Overlord
Reaction score
You can find some good templates on code vault for a queue

Top Bottom